Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cantbomb

philly--->

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

He wrote a check with his mouth that his ass can't cash...some real bitch shit .lololololol nuttin I hate more than a bitch ass nigga or a nigga that's a bitch....hahahahahahahaha

He wrote a check with his mouth that his ass can't cash...some real bitch shit .lololololol nuttin I hate more than a bitch ass nigga or a nigga that's a bitch....hahahahahahahaha

And how do u propose I cash this figurative check? Should I be in the streets hunting u down or somethin? As much as I'd love to smash u in your fucking grill the fact remains you aint got the balls to state YOUR fucking name and yet u seem to feel like I should when no one else does. Where's the logic in that? Bottom line, u can eat a dick. U don't like that then state YOUR name and we can most certainly work somethin out, clown.

And how do u propose I cash this figurative check? Should I be in the streets hunting u down or somethin? As much as I'd love to smash u in your fucking grill the fact remains you aint got the balls to state YOUR fucking name and yet u seem to feel like I should when no one else does. Where's the logic in that? Bottom line, u can eat a dick. U don't like that then state YOUR name and we can most certainly work somethin out, clown.

You can pm me yours and ill do the same clown...state my name so u can hide yourss hhahaha...fuckin noodle I already have a idea who you are...lololo bitch made ass dude