Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cantbomb

philly--->

on the real tip ne one who aint involved just shut up aint trying to start no shit trying to end it ne one who has a problem wit me or the people i paint with you no who you are i want a 1 on 1 fist fight no rachets no 30 people rollin up on lehigh like a bunch of bitches just a 1 on 1 ... it aint hard to find me just pm or come see me ... love baut skeeee nsa 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I use this website because I enjoy the works of others, especially those with the Philadelphia styles I've come to recognize just by existing in the city. I am not on the internet to put anybody down, but the internet is stream of consciousness, so things come and things go, and things are said. It's easy to poke fun at me for living in West Virginia, this is the ease of the internet, as you seem to have shown disdain for. You're arguing with me on the internet, and even insulting me. I'll leave it at that. Have a good life.

stream of what? ...fall back buddhist !!!

and chill with your capitalizations... this the internet..streams of misspelling and grammer and shit..

FAKE ASS APPALACIA FAGOT!!!