philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

apparently no one wants to go against ignorant public opinion. dude is stupid for making fun of himself, but the only thing more ignorant than that is your view on homosexuals. maybe if this wasn't an internet forum you'd keep your mouth shut. internet made a man outta pussies.

They gave me community service and the death penalty. Because i was stupid enough to film myself getting caught writing graffiti and then making a video about it on youtube and then posting that video on a graffiti internet website. I am the person in that video.

apparently no one wants to go against ignorant public opinion. dude is stupid for making fun of himself, but the only thing more ignorant than that

is your view on homosexuals. maybe if this wasn't an internet forum you'd keep your mouth shut. internet made a man outta pussies.

niggayougaymrt.jpg

Since when can you get knocked at FDR? I haven't been there in about a year but I used to go down whenever they re-painted everything and walk around smoking els and hitting hands with madd jakes driving around that never said shit to me? I thought you were allowed to rape that place.

It's never been legal to write at FDR.

It's just easy cause the people who hang out there don't give a fuck, and you can see the cops coming from mad far and just put the

can down and act like you're watching kids skate.

If you got hands with the cops driving by they probably weren't paying attention.

Every so often undercovers will catch some kid slipping there, and that's going back years and years.