philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

nobody wants to see that shit... post real pics or dont post at all.. and stop having yrou boys come on here to stroke your hard on.. mad gay son....

foreal,

12oz is a joke. faggotbarok shouldn't call himself out on being gay (why would you do that???). second take like 6 months off to learn all you new jacks. you suck and your hands are doodoo. no one wants to see that. start going places where dudes with ironic mustaches aren't the general pop. and maybe you'll learn something. this past winter has been one of the best in a long while. the legends are out now so go get schooled by the walls.

foreal,

12oz is a joke. faggotbarok shouldn't call himself out on being gay (why would you do that???). second take like 6 months off to learn all you new jacks. you suck and your hands are doodoo. no one wants to see that. start going places where dudes with ironic mustaches aren't the general pop. and maybe you'll learn something. this past winter has been one of the best in a long while. the legends are out now so go get schooled by the walls.

well put..

first off. i domnt write. i broke my right arm anddd lefty i look like a 5 yr old child handwriting. im just some lame art schhol kid who thinks its cool to follow peoples routes and post flicks on 12ozprophetyooo...

what case? this is a graffiti forum. who cares, why start internet beef?

did someone break your arm because you wrote you run da world?

:D :D

first off. i domnt write. i broke my right arm anddd lefty i look like a 5 yr old child handwriting. im just some lame art schhol kid who thinks its cool to follow peoples routes and post flicks on 12ozprophetyooo...

get out of northern liberties and get a hand, queer.

internet beef is kindof a good time[/color][/size]

THIS JAKE FLIP FROM ONE POST TO THE NEXT. THATS SUSPECT NAHMSAYIN? NOW HES A GAY I DONT WRITE WRITER? GTFO. JUST SOMETHING TO KEEP THE CHITCHAT GOING.

:miamivice: :miamivice: :miamivice: :miamivice:

GET A REAL JOB PIG

"fagots rule the world" wtf .. gay wall-writers... say it anit so .. god may not want people writing on walls but he sure don't want dudes sucking dicks and turning tricks.. Please go find a new hobby

I interpreted it as saying the world is overrun by faggotry, but who knows how it was intended.