philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

CUM?? NIGGA MUST BE GAY!! HOMO ASS NIGGAS NEVER USED TO WRITE SHIT LIKE THAT BACK IN THE DAYS WHEN GRAFF WAS REAL AND THERE WAS NO TOY ASS NIGGAS IN THE STREETZ. NIGGAS USED TO PRACTICE IN THE BOOKS FOR YEARS BEFORE THEY WENT ON THE STREETS OR THEY GET THEY PAINT SNATCHED UP BY REAL NIGGAZ. AND THATS REAL TALK. SHOUT OUT MY NIGGA WAR TWO. THE ONLY OUTOF TOWNER I RESPECT. HE KILLIN IT WITH THAT COWBOY FUNK. COLORADO MY NIGGA GET EM!!!!!!!!!!!! I HEARD HE KNOCKED OUT LIKE 3O NIGGAS AT CECIL B WIT HIS OWN HANNNNNNDS! DAMN NIGGA HOLLA FUCK FAKE NIGGAS YA DIG?

you are def war 2

Did you seriously just say that going to death row didn't hurt him?

SMH

if you actually read what id write youd know i was talkin about goin to jail didnt hurt his fame. it glorified him. made him out to be a martyr and shit. ill chalk it up to readin comprehension problems........:lol: and ignorant people.......

you are def war 2

HOW DOES MY DICK TASTE......Nigga?:lol:

Only cowards "fight" 4 to 1........Nigga!:D

And you Nasty North Filly Phaggots KOed from behind?

HOMO, NIGGA!

80% of Philly is:

1. Trash

2. Grease

3. Wiggers

4. Gay old heads (like TOTSKE)

5. Internet toys

Any graffiti (shitty JUNOBO hipster dumpster tags included) out West...puts 90% of you Phaggots to shame, nigga!

303 por vida, hombre.

Another 12oz Philly toy....Nigga!

State your name; we are waiting....(BEYOND) COWARD!

waaaAAAAaaaah ! call the waaAAAaaambulance:

Whatever.

4 "Gangsta" NP Ricans jumping out on a skinny white DENVERite...from behind, masked up and, at night?

HOMO and BITCH MADE!

90% of Philadelphia's writers? P-U-S-S-Y (SPACEBAR) T-O-Y-S!:cool:

sum denver faget soundin butthurt but we all know how it goes down.

and why do midwest cracker toys always obsess with peoples race and whos gangsta and whatnot? shit talkin toys catch the beatdown on the regular- white black rican- it dont matter.

why bring race into this at all, unless you a snitchy toy faget with no heart talkin loose online from 1000 miles away?

it is what it is i guess

Ese - those ricans are good peoples, you can't hang i guess.

Pinche puto...

Internet Toy (6.69 Posts per day? Deeayam, son!) -

My bestfriend is Puerto Rican and Puerto Rican women are where its at.

The Beatnuts are GOAT STATUS!

Proof:

And deez niggaz:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrxIaL_qayY

Phinally, Dat Nigga Don Omar:

And I'm down in San Juan at least once a year...

The Ricans in question are toys. Legal wall Rican toy PHags.:lol:

Neg Props, Knifehits RS? Please?

Dope mag but most of the Philly heads that deserve a cover, are out of towners.

Others are retired or are too real for published fame.:cool:

Hahaha. Kaptain Hate is obviously Mad-ESC or possibly some other staffer. Who else would possibly make so many posts defending that crap. Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. That cover is wack to death.

i know he sound mad, but definitely NOT mad-esc. this cracker is just mad cuz when he was in philly he didnt get no street props for his 12oz post count and now he just cant leave it alone

funny- kaptain hate must be "kaptain" of the cheerleading squad the way hes always online head-bobbin in the philly thread. even the crew he reps wont co-sign on this toy. thats like some forever jock status, you cant even come back from that shit no matter how many beatnuts links you post

altho always starting out with a new screename each time must set him back some?

keep that postcount up cheerleader !

Hahaha. Kaptain Hate is obviously Mad-ESC or possibly some other staffer. Who else would possibly make so many posts defending that crap. Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. That cover is wack to death.

Jealousy1.jpg

i know he sound mad, but definitely NOT mad-esc. this cracker is just mad cuz when he was in philly he didnt get no street props for his 12oz post count and now he just cant leave it alone

funny- kaptain hate must be "kaptain" of the cheerleading squad the way hes always online head-bobbin in the philly thread. even the crew he reps wont co-sign on this toy. thats like some forever jock status, you cant even come back from that shit no matter how many beatnuts links you post

altho always starting out with a new screename each time must set him back some?

keep that postcount up cheerleader !

Jealousy1.jpg

wtf do i gotta be jealous of? lol. get real. that shit is weak. what are u, mad's press agent? shut the fuck up. who the fuck else would be posting gay ass shit like "they really put their hearts into it"? lol. well, thats a damn shame because all your effort was an epic fail. i'd rather read the daily news.