philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

Did you seriously just say that him spending the rest of his life in prison (most of which was spent on death row locked in a room by himself) was the best thing that ever happened to him?

Wow...

He was already well known before he was framed.

He was a radio talk show host who talked out against police brutality on a frequent basis.

That's why the cops had it in for him in the first place.

But I'm sure you already knew that.

he was not well known before he was framed. he had a local radio show. now hes got streets in europe named after him and shit. goin to jail def. didnt hurt him. im sure hes used to it by now.

if you've ever listened to his spoken word, you'd know he refers to it as his living hell. His father was absent in his life, and now he is absent in his children's lives. He's contributed many works but I'm sure he'd rather be living out his real life purpose, being a father to his children and a husband to his wife.

if you've ever listened to his spoken word, you'd know he refers to it as his living hell. His father was absent in his life, and now he is absent in his children's lives. He's contributed many works but I'm sure he'd rather be living out his real life purpose, being a father to his children and a husband to his wife.

yea i agree with this. i didnt mean to make it sound like he is happy in jail. im just sayin it helped get his message out.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!! I WISH YOU WERE ABSENT FROM THIS THREAD

IM STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO COME GET ME OFFICER

CUM?? NIGGA MUST BE GAY!! HOMO ASS NIGGAS NEVER USED TO WRITE SHIT LIKE THAT BACK IN THE DAYS WHEN GRAFF WAS REAL AND THERE WAS NO TOY ASS NIGGAS IN THE STREETZ. NIGGAS USED TO PRACTICE IN THE BOOKS FOR YEARS BEFORE THEY WENT ON THE STREETS OR THEY GET THEY PAINT SNATCHED UP BY REAL NIGGAZ. AND THATS REAL TALK. SHOUT OUT MY NIGGA WAR TWO. THE ONLY OUTOF TOWNER I RESPECT. HE KILLIN IT WITH THAT COWBOY FUNK. COLORADO MY NIGGA GET EM!!!!!!!!!!!! I HEARD HE KNOCKED OUT LIKE 3O NIGGAS AT CECIL B WIT HIS OWN HANNNNNNDS! DAMN NIGGA HOLLA FUCK FAKE NIGGAS YA DIG?

dat nigga mumia innocent. its all da wite man doin sum racism shit my niggas. post some graff flicks. lets see sum NHS flicks post sum reker 2 niggas. dat yung boul killin it. he must be da youngest in the game? how old dat nigga anyway? dont dry snitch though nigga.

PHILLY YOUNG BOULS 2010:

-reker

-sope

-kisim

once they graduate kindergarden they gonna KILL SHITTTT

DEAN

dat nigga mumia innocent. its all da wite man doin sum racism shit my niggas. post some graff flicks. lets see sum NHS flicks post sum reker 2 niggas. dat yung boul killin it. he must be da youngest in the game? how old dat nigga anyway? dont dry snitch though nigga.

PHILLY YOUNG BOULS 2010:

-reker

-sope

-kisim

once they graduate kindergarden they gonna KILL SHITTTT