philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

mumia is a political prisoner, and was framed. the evidence (or lack there of) and the white cop loving jury is enough to tell you. MOVE worked to unite the ghettos, promoting growth, rise in self worth, and a realization of the insanity all around them. trouble for them is, mumia isn't silenced. reviewing his trial again is just another attempt to put the truth to death, finally shutting him up. thought this thread would be more understanding to our own.

facts r facts,

and a convicted murderer was convicted for a reason.

read the story from a non-biased point of view.

im not gonna start politickin...

that aint what this thread is about.

but my comment was far from racist.

certain people when faced with the truth, don't know were else to turn and so they pull the race card.

those people are racist.

im the futhest thing from that.

facts r facts,

and a convicted murderer was convicted for a reason.

read the story from a non-biased point of view.

im not gonna start politickin...

that aint what this thread is about.

but my comment was far from racist.

certain people when faced with the truth, don't know were else to turn and so they pull the race card.

those people are racist.

im the futhest thing from that.

Facts ARE facts, and all facts point to the fact that he was deliberately framed.

Read up on the subject before you run your mouth about it.

about mumia.....i did my senior project on his case. i know it pretty well. there are a ton of controdicting facts and unreliable witnesses on both sides. really anyone with a half a brain can see that if they look into the trial. i dont know if he did it or not, but i do know he didnt get a fair trial. but, i came to this conculsion when i was done.....he'll never get out and he'll never get put to death. he'll stay in jail the rest of his life. he prob. would have had a re-trial by now if he was gonna get one and jail has made him famous. getting locked up was the best thing for him in my opinion. now he has the followers that he always wanted before he got locked up. so anyone that supports him or opposes him are just wasting their time. he'll be in jail the rest of his life. its such an old tired issue that never changes.....

about mumia.....i did my senior project on his case. i know it pretty well. there are a ton of controdicting facts and unreliable witnesses on both sides. really anyone with a half a brain can see that if they look into the trial. i dont know if he did it or not, but i do know he didnt get a fair trial. but, i came to this conculsion when i was done.....he'll never get out and he'll never get put to death. he'll stay in jail the rest of his life. he prob. would have had a re-trial by now if he was gonna get one and jail has made him famous. getting locked up was the best thing for him in my opinion. now he has the followers that he always wanted before he got locked up. so anyone that supports him or opposes him are just wasting their time. he'll be in jail the rest of his life. its such an old tired issue that never changes.....

Did you seriously just say that him spending the rest of his life in prison (most of which was spent on death row locked in a room by himself) was the best thing that ever happened to him?

Wow...

He was already well known before he was framed.

He was a radio talk show host who talked out against police brutality on a frequent basis.

That's why the cops had it in for him in the first place.

But I'm sure you already knew that.