philly--->

cantbomb

I don't understand why saying the cover art on the Infamous is shit, is too much to say? I don't really have that much to say. As for the racist rant, why would I defend homosexuals in one post, and then the next, call them "faggots" and then spout racist hate. It doesn't make any sense. You get all bothered by racism but then say think it's okay to use the word faggot. You're one big contradiction. I don't know about you, but since I belong to a minority group, I empathize with homosexuals, as I've been treated like shit and judged based upon only my skin color many times through out the years. Stop complaining about people complaining and go do something with yourself. You're as annoying as I am. Do me a favor, because you love defending the infamous magazine so much, why don't you take an issue and shove it up your ass, where it belongs. Kill yourself.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

dont get on threads poppin off on someone elses

shit[/size] [/color]and throwing rocks when YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE WITH A GLASS JAW

SHUT THE FUCK UP ..you got alot to learn and you aint gonna learn running your fuckin mouth

and dont backpedal your way out of your racist rant..and dont pull the young card too

you got with someone awhile back about hardcore music and admitted to being in your 20's

you aint a kid - YOU A 20 SOMETHING TOY JUST PATHETIC ..SHUT THE FUCK UP .. FAIR?

COME TO A MEETING AND TALK THAT RACIST SHIT TOO PUSI I MEAN POSI

I could be wrong but isn't that what you did when you joined this site?

Just my ¢5

I don't understand why saying the cover art on the Infamous is shit, is too much to say? I don't really have that much to say. As for the racist rant, why would I defend homosexuals in one post, and then the next, call them "faggots" and then spout racist hate. It doesn't make any sense. You get all bothered by racism but then say think it's okay to use the word faggot. You're one big contradiction. I don't know about you, but since I belong to a minority group, I empathize with homosexuals, as I've been treated like shit and judged based upon only my skin color many times through out the years. Stop complaining about people complaining and go do something with yourself. You're as annoying as I am. Do me a favor, because you love defending the infamous magazine so much, why don't you take an issue and shove it up your ass, where it belongs. Kill yourself.

i dont give a fuck about an infamous magazine , just sick of you little toy ass mfers

talkin shit when u cant even do a P.O.S. straight letter .. keep your opinions to yourself

until you can walk , cause you aint even crawling yet with your wack dumpster throwups

PROB A COP !!!."i like the communtiy" what the fuck kinda statement is that ..I SMELL BACON..PROB THE OINKER THAT TOOK HERT DOWN!

and fishburne go help your daughter with her headgame

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMJoZCz-DGg

OH AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

i've been seeing poke throw ups and stickers around center city/south philadelphia lately. who is behind this?

are u still talking? yo this dude is a cop ! or a community activist troll

and cheesesteakstax you need a SHUT THE FUCK UP "i fucked his mom"

sound like a 10 yr old croatian rape survivor .. go take a salvia hit and jump off a bridge