philly--->

cantbomb

first of all fuck boner i dont give a fuck how many cartoons he draws on d walls once a out of towner disses philly squads that paved the way or go over dead writers he becomes rames dog food...the ones that r on his dick r pussies cause hes dissing our city why not rep philly instead of riding boners " MR SOFTY '' dick.....im areal nigga he does what he does well but graff n streets r two diffrent things....so boner listen well im done with dissin cartoons ur a pervert for drawing n biting a cartoon this is a street thing now......fuck bk philly all day murder capital pervert...n stop apologizing to my old head men on facebook coward....no more rap i hate perverts n wife beaters.....yes i knoe ur chick u fukn lame go back to bk...i forgot they ran u out of bk too but u still rep it dickeater....tukmd free rakan...wicket masters...boner can u do a wicket u fukn lame//i guess not u draw for kids u pervert.......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
first of all fuck boner i dont give a fuck how many cartoons he draws on d walls once a out of towner disses philly squads that paved the way or go over dead writers he becomes rames dog food...the ones that r on his dick r pussies cause hes dissing our city why not rep philly instead of riding boners " MR SOFTY '' dick.....im areal nigga he does what he does well but graff n streets r two diffrent things....so boner listen well im done with dissin cartoons ur a pervert for drawing n biting a cartoon this is a street thing now......fuck bk philly all day murder capital pervert...n stop apologizing to my old head men on facebook coward....no more rap i hate perverts n wife beaters.....yes i knoe ur chick u fukn lame go back to bk...i forgot they ran u out of bk too but u still rep it dickeater....tukmd free rakan...wicket masters...boner can u do a wicket u fukn lame//i guess not u draw for kids u pervert.......

i heard he touchs little boys too..

just a suggestion, and no hate involved.

someone should start a BONER thread...

dude has enough flix, and other people have enough flix of his, that it would keep rollin...

that way this thread could b argument free zone.

its really sad that this thread has turned into a episode of MAURY with all yall talkin back and forth.

PM each other, no one cares...

(and this is the 1st time i every mentioned the subject, so i am definitely not a steady contributor to the down fall of this thread)

just post flix and SHUT UP! at least BONER started postin other peoples graff and not just his own all the time...

flix r flix, n this is a PICTURE thread.

just a suggestion, and no hate involved.

someone should start a BONER thread...

dude has enough flix, and other people have enough flix of his, that it would keep rollin...

that way this thread could b argument free zone.

its really sad that this thread has turned into a episode of MAURY with all yall talkin back and forth.

PM each other, no one cares...

(and this is the 1st time i every mentioned the subject, so i am definitely not a steady contributor to the down fall of this thread)

just post flix and SHUT UP! at least BONER started postin other peoples graff and not just his own all the time...

flix r flix, n this is a PICTURE thread.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114031&page=793