philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yo...fall back wit yer gay self.

listen "G" ima try and say dis slow for yall.. ima do ME and i aint tryin to hear no bullshit bout no zorilla, godzill or floatilla.. ya heard.. now peep this. just chill with da love letters . 1.

wouldnt tell me what u write over a pm even. cmon if you cant even stand up for yourself what the fuck you writin graffiti for.

go take the el to SP again dickhead

on a pm..you mean your love letter. fagot ass bitches just a bunch of fagots.

yo i just seen yall sons down the bottom of the page..

lefty2 , zorilla. , Air Max 90s , GutterNutterButter , jmskeet20 , hazmat215 , lb1 , Dreamcatcher , clownshoes , Albert Camus , BoomBoxCutter.

what the fuck is a dreamcatcher? and a boomboxcutter? yall on some saturday morning cartoon shit.

I SHOULD AIR YOU THE FUCK OUT with the dumbass message you just sent me

"all dem jerz cats got yous hemmed up. on stencils, stickers, tagz, and the piece and roller game. "

are you FUCKIN serious

stencils? stickers? TAGS?

who the fuck does stencils or stickers

and tags, JERSEY TAGS better than PHILLY? im laughing over here

go to your room. you're punished for saying some shit like that.

lol...how do you know what a kings arsenal looks like? you carry your stencil kit in your Hannah Montana book bag right? Do you know how big of a loser your making your self look like right now? and why do you keep bringing up people being gay? you know the people who make fun of gay poeple usually have feelings for other men. Their was a study about it on Nat Geo. anywho get off our thread n go do sum stencils

stop comming on me wit this fagot shit..

yall started the whole deal... nah im sayin?

now.. too..yall sons gotta know this shit aint one dimentional. multi dimentional facets to this game. stencils..DAMN RIGHT. see me up out here with my stencil bag.. you right on that.. then i pop a fatty and do some tall hands that melt yall sons faces to the blacktop. 1.

stop comming on me wit this fagot shit..

yall started the whole deal... nah im sayin?

now.. too..yall sons gotta know this shit aint one dimentional. multi dimentional facets to this game. stencils..DAMN RIGHT. see me up out here with my stencil bag.. you right on that.. then i pop a fatty and do some tall hands that melt yall sons faces to the blacktop. 1.

LOL!!

whatever man.yall is sons. im outa here yall can peep my game in here

and peelmagazine. alwayz fresh wit the slappers. fuck yall flappers. derty jerz fo lyfe!!!!!!! fuck yall pretzels cause all you bitches and fagots is just bitches. and you no this feel the illness. ima have a show at the new rarebreed hopefully i can link up with mek or bloopa and get this shit popping so yall can see what im about in person.