philly--->

cantbomb

Have you ever even been here? Are you seriously basing your oppinion of what's going on in Philly off of one persons pics that he keeps posting over and over and over?

Wow. What a fucking retard.:lol:

Also Justflicks, Boners my homie. But not one of those pics you just posted is even in philly.:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Don't be mad that nobody in philly has a single clue of how to bomb as hard as Boner.

a Niggas makin your streets look more bombed than they have been in years, with actual fills not just tags. Learn something.

Yeah cause nobody in Philly knows how to do any fillins, throwups or anything other than tags. We only do tags.

BAEZPENSKE.jpg

AGUAHOTHEAD.jpg

ADEND.jpg

XOHASE.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture563.jpg

Picture567.jpg

Picture651.jpg

Picture652.jpg

:rolleyes:

Have you ever even been here? Are you seriously basing your oppinion of what's going on in Philly off of one persons pics that he keeps posting over and over and over?

Wow. What a fucking retard.:lol:

all those pixs are threw out philly,not on 1 block or 1 hood,but threw out philly and alot of them r not of the same spot either,go ahead look 4 ya self....the boy goes hard face it,12oz isnt a way of life,its a graff thread,yous shouldnt take it so serious from the amout of pixs i see if it wasnt 4 boner this thread would only bee 2 pages long,of all repeat pixs that i seen on the past 2 philly threds....boner go hard,n keep postin..lookin 4ward 2 the next pixs of your latest bomb....

all those pixs are threw out philly,not on 1 block or 1 hood,but threw out philly and alot of them r not of the same spot either,go ahead look 4 ya self....the boy goes hard face it,12oz isnt a way of life,its a graff thread,yous shouldnt take it so serious from the amout of pixs i see if it wasnt 4 boner this thread would only bee 2 pages long,of all repeat pixs that i seen on the past 2 philly threds....boner go hard,n keep postin..lookin 4ward 2 the next pixs of your latest bomb....

I know Boner. I bomb with boner. He's my homie. He's a good guy. But he does post the same pictures over and over and he posts flicks that aren't even in Philly. I guess that's just what he likes to do. He does his thing and he get's it in but his posts are not representive of what's going on in Philly. Only of what Boner has done.

all repeats i seen a million times

The only way you've seen most of these before at all is if you've been paying attention to the last 3 or 4 Philly threads. How could you have been doing that and not see my man Boner post the same flicks over and over and over in each of the last 3 threads?:lol:

THATS Y YOUR HERO BONER GOT BANNED.......U DUMB FUCK ALL U GET OFF HIS DICK WOW......NEVER HEARD OF GUYZ THAT RIDE ONE PERSONS DICK SO HARD.....BUMP SIK FOR THOSE REAL PHILLY STYLES.....:lol: NO HOMO

bump sik and hothead.

but seriously, all you white boys need to quit using the "n" word. boner is not a "n" word. the rest of us you're talking to are not "n" words ... maybe a few, but i know you wouldn't say that shit in the streets when talking to a group of black people, so shut that shit up, on the net and when talking to your wigger ass homies.

Also Justflicks, Boners my homie. But not one of those pics you just posted is even in philly.:lol:

Yes, i know, and I have been to philly countless times. I lived there for 3 years, and still go there frequently. I also know that the majority of those fillins are not in philadelphia. Most of them are in Brooklyn. Do you think I care? :confused:

Oh, and yes, one of those pics is in philly.

bump sik and hothead.

but seriously, all you white boys need to quit using the "n" word. boner is not a "n" word. the rest of us you're talking to are not "n" words ... maybe a few, but i know you wouldn't say that shit in the streets when talking to a group of black people, so shut that shit up, on the net and when talking to your wigger ass homies.

bump sik and hothead.

It's just a word. It's slang. People really do say nigga all the time no matter what race they or the person they're talking too are. Probably not where you're from but on the east coast cities it's the same shit as sayin dude. It's not the end of the world. It's just how people talk. Get over it.

i could give a fuck, talk how you want, but i find it hard to believe that if you're in county [jail], in Philly, or where ever, and a white kid with a fade that's talking to 3 black dudes starts popping off with that shit every other word like some of these internet kids do that shit would not be lovely.

i'm from houston, tx, and yeah, i hear hispanic people, even some asian kids, say that shit a lot around black people but form my experience with white kids it's different,

but what do i know; bump more white kids in the 'burb's saying nigger to their white buddies.

and you may be street, sik, but most of these internet kids are not. not saying that word is like not wearing a flag out of your back pocket... if you don't really know about it, don't do it.

i could give a fuck, talk how you want, but i find it hard to believe that if you're in county [jail], in Philly, or where ever, and a white kid with a fade that's talking to 3 black dudes starts popping off with that shit every other word like some of these internet kids do that shit would not be lovely.

i'm from houston, tx, and yeah, i hear hispanic people, even some asian kids, say that shit a lot around black people but form my experience with white kids it's different,

but what do i know; bump more white kids in the 'burb's saying nigger to their white buddies.

and you may be street, sik, but most of these internet kids are not. not saying that word is like not wearing a flag out of your back pocket... if you don't really know about it, don't do it.

first off no one says nigger they say nigga. its a different word , and second shut the fuck up your from houston texas. thats the lamest state in the union. you cant legally have oral sex there. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU FUCKTARDS? fucking succede already.

why the fuck do a nigga care so much? like seriously, my nigga, is it really that important?

shit, nigga, you wyalin.

first off no one says nigger they say nigga. its a different word , and second shut the fuck up your from houston texas. thats the lamest state in the union. you cant legally have oral sex there. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU FUCKTARDS? fucking succede already.

Holly shit! This dude been on here since 2004 and this is his first post.:lol: