philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

just moved to philly, was wondering if anyone could give me any info on the legal wall situation....i heard there were some..... just PM me i guess... or if you know anything about getting permission to do a wall...... bump grab and sire i feel like everywhere i turn my head i see grab or a sire or ache.... cense and sire in the subway tunnels have some good shit running........

just moved to philly, was wondering if anyone could give me any info on the legal wall situation....i heard there were some..... just PM me i guess... or if you know anything about getting permission to do a wall...... bump grab and sire i feel like everywhere i turn my head i see grab or a sire or ache.... cense and sire in the subway tunnels have some good shit running........

:confused: :toothache: :lick: :spent3:

try around 3rd & indiana. theres some pretty chill legal walls around there. or anywhere aeround north philly really.

i also hear the subway tunnels make a pretty sweet daytime route.

what do you write ?

Why do these clowns always ask about legal walls? Who gives a fuck about legal walls???

And don't go over our shit. Not even tags.

.... you call me a clown for wanting to paint a legal wall yet you threaten me not to even go over your handstyle..... at a legal wall... i just wanted a few places to piece and im obviously not going to ask where illegal places to piece are on the internet...... i wouldnt go over anyones shit unless it was dissed or i could burn them...

That's what I'm saying. What was the point of even posting that if there's no graff?

thuthfully b, i was just driving back from Xth and clearfield wetted back to sp fuckin around with my camera listenin' to Hector Lavoe...ill try and catch some graff next time, maybee you should throw some BEEZ up on some of those clean walls in the flik