philly--->

cantbomb

but its cool when boner self promos for a whole page and he aint even from philly_nuttin but love 2boner_all im dooin in postin flix and puttin in work.. not to mention graff is just a hobby homie. i know alot of u cats just sit on here and critisize but dogg on the real im in these streets and the only reason im postin these flix is so yall, (yall being people from pa all the way to overseas can get a lil glimpse of whats going on here in philly, or at least what im doing) if u dont like it just keep scrollin cus..i aint braggin or boastin im just doin what i love b, real shit.

the only reply ill give cause i dont do internet debates and argument...

what the fuck are you talking about? you are drawlin for the simple fact that whoever was doin that tag you put there face all out in a public fuckin forum...

and as far as the whole self promo thing..ill finish what i WAS goin to say. the thing about boner is he may do self promos but he never tells you hes gonna do a self promo and he also grillz the fuck outta spots and it aint got shit to do with him not bein from philly...theres quite afew peeps that arent from philly 'per say' but they put in Major fuckin work..i got 2 fuckin eyes..i know whats goin on in philly..work on ya craft before you put that shit on the internet tryna get props...you must not realize where you are...THIS IS THA FUCKIN FILTHY PHILZ...you gets no love with that bullshit you been rockin...but do you homie..you just need to come a little bit more correct...REAL RAP!!!!...END OF STORY...ILL HOLLA....

ps. YEA I SAID IT...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

Dude- First off Boner has earned the rights to self promote - secondly his work is quailty, solid fills and clean lines - and if you want to show off philly to the world via this 12oz thread. post pictures of quailyt philly graff, not your wack toy attempt to scrawl on walls. you want to show people what your doin' link us to your fuckin photobucket ONCE... don't blow up this fucken thread with trash pics of toy crap. out of all the photos you posted 1 was good... whats good with that?

IMGP1441.jpg

thers a fuckin pick

so shut ya mouth on this thread please, ya fuckin donkey!

solid fills and clean lines? no doubt bigg uP to BONER HSB YKK.....i do what i do cause i fuuuckin love it. hate me for that

the only reply ill give cause i dont do internet debates and argument...

what the fuck are you talking about? you are drawlin for the simple fact that whoever was doin that tag you put there face all out in a public fuckin forum...

and as far as the whole self promo thing..ill finish what i WAS goin to say. the thing about boner is he may do self promos but he never tells you hes gonna do a self promo and he also grillz the fuck outta spots and it aint got shit to do with him not bein from philly...theres quite afew peeps that arent from philly 'per say' but they put in Major fuckin work..i got 2 fuckin eyes..i know whats goin on in philly..work on ya craft before you put that shit on the internet tryna get props...you must not realize where you are...THIS IS THA FUCKIN FILTHY PHILZ...you gets no love with that bullshit you been rockin...but do you homie..you just need to come a little bit more correct...REAL RAP!!!!...END OF STORY...ILL HOLLA....

ps. YEA I SAID IT...

no ones face was posted...FYI i aint lookin for love or props just doin me

LET ME START OF BY SAYIN THIS AINT EZE IM BDR BUT IM NOT EZE I WANT ED TO SEE HOW MUCH SHIT YALL HAD TO SAY ABOUT OR TO HIM BUT SINCE YALL TALKIN BOUT QULITY WORK AND REP AND ALL THAT AND GIVIN PROPS TO OUT OF TOWNERS WHATS WRONG WIT EZE I DONT UNDERSTAND DO YALL JUST NEED A BAD GUY OR SOMTHIN PM ME AND LET ME KNOW WHAT THE ISSUE IS CAUSE EZE BANDED FROM ALL THESE SITES THANK 2 ALL THE HATERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS