Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cantbomb

philly--->

first of all who ever the fuck stoli is...u better realize that my nigga nope influenced alot of writer that r big now n days so stop hating on my man....nope u did what u did for years fuck all haters n keep doing u...KMD FAMLEE..........FREE RAKAN......NOPE..KMD ....RAME...KMD....The names change but the legends remain the same SHOUTS TO MY NIGGAZ.......KADISM...RAKAN.....CAEM.....DASAR...MEAK....NOPE....ENAME...ERN....BOZA...KAIR...OZO....NATEROCK....EXTRA...RAVE.....DRAMA.....RASAN....R.I.P ESAE....FAIM...TNT....N ALL THE NEW SCHOOL YOUNGUNS DOING THEY THING...KEEP IT UP GRAFF AINT DEAD NIGGAZ HANDZ R........the walls are not a book practice first then hit the walls when u ready....one....215 all day long......

NO hate to nope I met bol in 92/93 one of my writting partners help putting him on to some of his early piecen styles. Id just like to see him come back, and DSR while we talking come backs. I cant say that about meak cuz meak still paints.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now