philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

i was a little shook pulling over right there..but sunday morning will be

alot easier ill get it ...[assuming its not being buffed at the moment]

looks nice !!..

oh and a early HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all you non child support paying, let me airbrush my kid a tshirt, "im going to teach him how to write one day" , "i cant believe i fucked that

bitch!!", "he doesnt even look like me!", "now i got another tax exemption", got an excuse

to geek out in toys r us DADS out there... WORD

Rest in Peace to the Silentwrytes FORUM.....Most of you will agree this forum is not what it used to be. Since January I have considered shutting down the forum, but I had hope it would turn back in the right direction. I spent endless hours cleaning up the threads only to see the following day they fall to shit again. The last several months I have watched the picture threads get worse and worse. Maybe that’s my fault, because I cant stay on top of the moderation like I used to. Although I have realized most of the people that used to contribute unbiased pictures no longer feel that silentwrytes is a place they want to post their photos. My objective has always been to have a picture archive of Philadelphia graffiti, I did not want another 12oz full of more drama then pictures. I created new threads for the drama, but no one will use them accordingly. I always used to say once this forum turned into another 12oz is the day I would shut it down. To me that day has arrived. The dozens of people between Arizona and Philadelphia that hate silentwrytes should have no problem with being banned, considering they hate silentwrytes in the first place. I don’t feel the need to pay for a forum that is going in the wrong direction, a forum that I have lost the desire to moderate. Thanks to the people that still contributed pictures because there was a handfull of you left, but its clear to me that my time has come to move on and put my energy into something else. Sorry to those of you I let down, but its time for me to step aside and let someone else create a forum for Philadelphia Graffiti. - Silentwrytes

That was taken from the silent wrytes page,RIP....

i appreciate your efforts,

Thanks for all your hard work!!

CEBE ETC...

silent wrytes you were/are a great site..... thanks for the memories...

never let the small shit faze you though.... you should of just disabled the ability to comment on certain forms.. but you'll figure it out in time..

haters will always hate..

but in the graff game they are all needed''''

toys, haters, kings, legends, wanna bees, never was,,, fans and spectators...