philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yoooo i post maddd locations of graffiti ... yo..

GOTTA SLOW THINGS DOWN FOR THE KIDS THAT RIDE THE SHORTBUS NAHMEAN ?

no where at on 9th street 9th and where? i did see some tags of his on Girard ave on the other side of kensington ave away from 95 exit

OPEN UP YA NOTEBOOKS TOYS HERES LESSON 1- THIS:

i saw a dope spot today on bartuam ave by skrew cense and nekst down by the airport

+PLUS THIS:

yeah chunck thats the other i couldn't see i was driveing by. that the shit man i was like holy shit dudes find good spots man props..

=IS CALLED BLOWING UP THE SPOT. POSTING LOCATIONS ON A GRAF FORUM IS A NO-NO CHILDREN. AND ONLY OINKERS AND THE MOST MEGA TOY EVER ASK FOR INFO ON A SITE LIKE 12OZ.

NO NEED TO HASH THIS OUT ENDLESSLY WITH POST AFTER POST ATTEMPTING TO DEFEND/JUSTIFY THIS TOY BEHAVIOR. THIS IS COMMON SENSE AND COMMON KNOWLEDGE IN THIS GAME SO JUST CUT THAT SHIT OUT RIGHT NOW.

+PLUS THIS:

=IS CALLED BLOWING UP THE SPOT. POSTING LOCATIONS ON A GRAF FORUM IS A NO-NO CHILDREN. AND ONLY OINKERS AND THE MOST MEGA TOY EVER ASK FOR INFO ON A SITE LIKE 12OZ.

NO NEED TO HASH THIS OUT ENDLESSLY WITH POST AFTER POST ATTEMPTING TO DEFEND/JUSTIFY THIS TOY BEHAVIOR. THIS IS COMMON SENSE AND COMMON KNOWLEDGE IN THIS GAME SO JUST CUT THAT SHIT OUT RIGHT NOW.

^Does anybody even take this cheerleader seriously?

I mean come on dawgs... you sound like a fucking 14 year old.

First you was riding Boners dick crazy hard, then you bounce around and rant on other niggas but the only thing that is apparent

from any of your rantings is that you really don't know jack shit what the fuck you're talking about.

You're a fucking troll. Go play some video games cause you've already played yourself on here.

+PLUS THIS:

you know what my man your right bout that my bad.

^Does anybody even take this cheerleader seriously?

I mean come on dawgs... you sound like a fucking 14 year old.

First you was riding Boners dick crazy hard, then you bounce around and rant on other niggas but the only thing that is apparent

from any of your rantings is that you really don't know jack shit what the fuck you're talking about.

You're a fucking troll. Go play some video games cause you've already played yourself on here.

big baby gee is right...and if you cant comprehend that your a fucking idiot ...shut the fuck up and do what he says or i'll kill you.....not really........but maybe