philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
DSC02434.jpg

BORAX LAW1 R.I.P. 2 years , not forgotten .. 10-17-08

BORAX, LAW 1, i2i..........good dude........he was always ready to get busy im salty i didnt make time for him......i had intentions to, but never got around to it. caught up in the daily rat race....Make sure u let people know you care before its too late....Thats the one thing we are all garaunteed, no matter race or religion. DEATH. Thats a reminder to myself first and foremost, and whoever reads this......lets make our good outweigh our bad.....

all you do is talk about me, man.

that's alright. i just do my dougie.

your right -because your such an epic toy ! and you seem to have opinions about alot

of shit --lesson one SHUT THE FUCK UP! nobody gives a fuck about your opinions

your an utter and complete nobody your a college student trying to be a "big city

graffer" so you can have stories to tell people in your frat room..NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU

YOUR OPINION IS NOT NEEDED.. your a twenty something toy , your shit looks like a 10 or 11 yr old does it JUST STOP! OR PLEASE GET LOCKED UP AND QUIT! NOW

"drexels finest" lol fuckin idiot

ill never stop diggin in your shit till your gone go work on your gpa racist toy nerd

cop motherfucker