philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was gonna write a letter to the editor in response to that ignorant bitches article, i wonder why she didnt write a piece about what a "blight" it was when it had "STOP THE VIOLENCE" in huge bubble letters up there.. hmm she probably wouldnt have gotten the same reaction from joe public with THAT picture next to her hackney writing... i hate these people, the media AND the politicians are SO out of touch with the reality of inner city life it makes me want to vomit. You can all have 800 million plans about how to stop the violence and change our city for the better WONDERFUL reasons you should be mayoror city gvrmt or whatever, but when it comes down to it CLASSISM is why people kill people, you keep rats in a cage and throw them crumbs and believe me... some rats is gonna kill each other... URBAN GENTRIFICATION on top of all that shit is pushing people over the top man... i hate it. im starting to hate the place i love...

fuck this im writing a letter to the editor.