Yo, new so no need to be harsh. (Bubble, Bad?)

..SmOeK 1..

Yo obviously just signed up today so if this is wrong place just lemme know in a decent way, no need to flame me out for it.

I just started not to long ago, like 2 weeks ago. Did some peices in my binder at school (on christmas break, so will post them when i get back to school). I started with TeCks-One now moved to SmOeK 1 and plannin to leave it that way. Just to pen and paper right now because i dont want to bomb something complete shit on someones wall. I mean its different if it were to look good but i have no skill in can control so im holding that off to I get better ideas. By the end of the month im hoping to use my first can of paint on a wall.

Now for the question!

Ok i live in Canada (Manitoba) and here there are very little skillful painters where i live. Mostly abunch of high/drunk kids running around with paint cans pissin people off. Everyone tells me "Never use bubble letters". People say using bubble letters show very little and lack of skill. Not saying this is what i use i have tried many different styles. I was just curious is this true. I looked around this forum and seen many skillful artists and i can say i am amazed compared to what i see around my trash town, so im going to come here for all my adive from now on.

Thanks in advance.

..SmOek 1..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well you got the right mind of not doing it on a wall.. for the can control part just find a chill wall and practice the tags and throwies you make in your binder. and dont draw in your binder. get a black book.... if everyone tells you not to use bubble letters, fuck em. they're fuckin idiots.. make your own style of letters... curvy or straight.

practice drawing letters out of mags or other shit

... and now i will be zoro and carve a z on your forehead..

lol sorry i dont know all the slang so alot of what i read i dont understand some of it.

but okay thanks, just i was going by what i know/hear from where i live.

and Deco, you can you get some decent sized tipped ones? and like its a paint Marker right? or is it a type of ink? Tried researching it but didnt get much other than some small pictures.

step 1: don't post threads about "just starting out". the only people who will post in them are other toys.

step 2: shut the fuck up for about 5 years until you have half a clue about what's going on.

step 3: you're pretty much going to suck for the next 10 years. deal with it

step 4: you're going to gone over alot. get used to that too.

now fuck off, stop posting and just watch and learn. and don't pm me. i don't care