Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I used to but then my family stopped going on vacations and the CT surf sucks...NC surf is freakin awesome down by Hatteras

I usually go to my cousins in R.I. in the summer if there is going to be a big storm hurricane somewhere on the east coast then the surf is pretty good

29-.jpg

basically Fish were developed by unorthodox surfers to trying to get into more barrels, when traditional long boards wouldn't let them. I like the term 'Total involvement in the curl', that's a good way to describe getting barreled. It sounds like every surfer learning his craft should try a traditional fish...fast can hold a good line on the wave, but you just can't cut back on them in the same way as a modern short board.

I'm getting more tempted...

id say get one. i love the ones ive ridden and as a longboarder who hates shortboards i say they're cool.

i surfed sebastian about 3 weeks ago and it SUCKED!!!! now, foley beach the day before was amazing...

lived for 20-odd years in australia and never once set foot on a surfboard. and every surfer i ever met back home was a fuckin tool

id say get one. i love the ones ive ridden and as a longboarder who hates shortboards i say they're cool.

i surfed sebastian about 3 weeks ago and it SUCKED!!!! now, foley beach the day before was amazing...

you surfed sebastian 3 weeks ago? hmm... wonder if i was out there. i remember it being choppy and kneeslappers so maybe youre right

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now