i'm listening to someone have a heart attack

madsencarl

on the scanner i got. shit's mad fun to listen to. police went digital, but i've still got ambulance, railroad, marine, aircraft, mall security, hungry jacks, etc.

now i'm gonna set it to search for any nearby strong transmissions. will report back if successful.

anyone got one of these/know any good frequencies on the eastern suburbs of melbourne?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i been wanting to get one for the longest. i hope the cops haven't gone digital in my area. didn't there used to be one where you could eavesdrop on cellphone calls? don't think you can do it anymore but back in the 90's i remember hearing about em

yeah back in the late 90s 2000 era i worked at a car wash and we had walkie talkies. They picked up peoples phone conversations as they drove by and got stuck at red lights. It was weird though cuz it only picked up the half of the conversation from the person that was riding by.

my grandpar had an old CV radio i think it was called

he used to sit and listen to all the police calls and document what the codes ment

and everything , i used to have mad fun looking through all the old notes of shit

that had gone down in the area. there were some real funny codes like car vs tree

and things like that

My mom used to be a dispatcher before i was born and told me stories about people finding police handhelds,like if a cop left it somwhere,and they would get on and just start screaming and cursing and my mom would sit there and fuck with them back long enough for the radio to run out of power. ALso she told me a story that some nerd had a scanner in his garage and listened long enough to figure out all the codes were. Then he got a radio and started talking to all the cops,tricking them and all. They had to triangulate the dudes house and bust that shit open.

nerd had a scanner in his garage and listened long enough to figure out all the codes were. Then he got a radio and started talking to all the cops,tricking them and all. They had to triangulate the dudes house and bust that shit open.

you can get a sheet with all the codes on them...My friend got one with his scanner...