Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
soupBDC

Any of you peoples touch babies?

Theres a few OG's in here so I thought I'd ask.

My friend's forty and finally has a baby on the way. The two are married but neither have insurance and cant get temporary health insurance to help with the cost of prenatal care because you gotta get it before she gets pregnant. Wtf is that shit? So far their only choice is to do all the testing and prenatal care straight outta pocket. Anyone have a better way?

Merry Christmas you crazy jebus lovers you! You've even got Buddhists swappin gifts.

Re: Any of you peoples have teh babies?

in the last couple days i re-connected with an old friend. he's married and has babies. i flipped. this dude used to consume drugs like vitamins

Not really. It's not Canada but If you've had anyone from the last three generations serve in the army you get hella cheap health insurance, and there's free clinics for tons of stuff round here. I just can't find one for prenatal care.

Americans are just terrible at buying it BEFORE you need it.

babymama drama my man....wrap your tool fool unless you'd like to give all your money away

like 12 of my friends became engaged in the past year. and im only in my early 20's. most of these kids are even younger than me. its pretty messed up. and one of my best friends who i knew since 4th grade just had a kid. wow. its just too weird.

Not really. It's not Canada but If you've had anyone from the last three generations serve in the army you get hella cheap health insurance, and there's free clinics for tons of stuff round here. I just can't find one for prenatal care.

Americans are just terrible at buying it BEFORE you need it.

the point is quite a few places in the english speaking world you don't need to buy anything.

no thank you sir.

tell your friend to have his girl try planned parenthood. They should be able to direct them to some affordable health clinics for babies.

Catface

THAT BE MY BABY MAMA

the point is quite a few places in the english speaking world you don't need to buy anything.

Thanks there bud. I would have never known what I meant by typing "It's not Canada, but..." Had you not come along and explained myself to me.

Theres a few OG's in here so I thought I'd ask.

My friend's forty and finally has a baby on the way. The two are married but neither have insurance and cant get temporary health insurance to help with the cost of prenatal care because you gotta get it before she gets pregnant. Wtf is that shit? So far their only choice is to do all the testing and prenatal care straight outta pocket. Anyone have a better way?

Merry Christmas you crazy jebus lovers you! You've even got Buddhists swappin gifts.

Medicaid is where they need to look. And WIC. WIC is a must espescially for the free food and baby formula. Trust.

some of my friends are starting to get knocked up... with a couple years to go till drinking age. damn... to young

i have vowed to own a ferrari before i have children.

thats it.

Almost everyone of my homies from highschool have teh babies, some of them just because their girls, girls had a baby, they wanted one. how fucken dumb is that. fuck that im 25 im too young to have kids

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now