Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Skilla54

hugging short girls

everytime i go to put my arm around a short girl and hug her i always brush against their titty. i dont try to but its mad akward hugging short girls.

ive done this a lot of times, i felt like an ass or some shit, but the girl never cares.

maybe im just a short girl mac daddy yo.

on another note all the young girls in my family are starting to look like paris hilton. orange, mad skinny, and blonde hair. i fucking want to make this girl eat some shit. man yo she used to be all innocent now she looks like a bitch busto at tha club.

i have long arms so my hands always grab the boobs. i didnt notice it untill one girl asked me why i always do that. I was just confused.

Yo skilla.... if you want to diffuse the uncomfortable situation just stick your face

between them short girl titties and do the motorboat

fuck it... you really want to diffuse the uncomfortable

situation... just stick your dick in the short girls ear

when i hug short girls i make sure to grab them around the head and crush their skulls between my chest and arms wrapped around their domes to show them how much of a man i am.

short girls also love when you club them to the ground with your forearm and drag them by the hair to your crib.

well I lied, all girls love that shit.

everytime i go to put my arm around a short girl and hug her i always brush against their titty. i dont try to but its mad akward hugging short girls.

ive done this a lot of times, i felt like an ass or some shit, but the girl never cares.

maybe im just a short girl mac daddy yo.

on another note all the young girls in my family are starting to look like paris hilton. orange, mad skinny, and blonde hair. i fucking want to make this girl eat some shit. man yo she used to be all innocent now she looks like a bitch busto at tha club.

sick dude did they feel like bags of sand?

when i hug short girls i make sure to grab them around the head and crush their skulls between my chest and arms wrapped around their domes to show them how much of a man i am.

:lol: :lol:

Yeah pretty much every girl I hug is shorter than I am. I'm fairly used to looking down on people. When i have to look up or straight into someones face it feels fairly weird.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now