CINCINNATI

MRFEELNOTHING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What up Cincy heads...I'm glad to see peeps posting and showing love for the 513. But on the real I want to take some time to give some props to a kid that deserves it. That kid is FLEE, if your from Cincy you can't deny his presence. This kid had some heart whether or not he stayed intoxicated to the point he could barely hold a can. He had the bug and got up all over the 513. This kid loved climbing and getting fresh spots, on one of his roof missions something tragic happened to the kid. His body was found beat severely and was left in a coma for many months. This young kid was probably 21-22, trying to come up in the world and some asshole pretty much ended his life. All that was left besides his beat up body was a half filled in throw up on a roof in the same area. Thousands of low lifes walk past the roof of where it was painted so it could of been a number of people. Thug, frat boy fucker, whoever the fuck did this shit will get their payback through karma. I just don't see who could actually bring themselves to fuck someone up like FLEE. Little dude with alot of heart. He went over some of my shit but when I met the kid and confronted him about it he was too cool of a kid to even punch. Post this kids shit, tags, hollows, fills, pieces. No hating please, he's not Rapes or Gamble with the pretty piecing skills but this kid has balls. Only time can tell if Flee will fully improve and ever paint again but we all should try to remember and also help let Flee live on. FLEE LIVES.

yea

haterface coming with the message.

be safe out there! i personaly think it was someone working or living right

next to that roof that did it. you know the cops don't care.

avoid conversation and confrontation on them streets!

and carry a weapon.. you already being illegal.

much hope goes out to him

it's creepy even painting the block now

also

a rest in peace goes out to local lyrisist

unseen

we miss you

Whoever the fuck did that had a serious issue with either graffiti or FLEE. I grew up getting in fights but I can't how someone could just destroy another human like that. This kid has a family, hes a fucking kid. And over what some paint that could be easily removed. Graffiti is not fucking pernanent, but the damage to FLEE maybe. It makes me sick.

REST IN PEACE... UNSEEN... 513 WON'T FORGET YOU.