CINCINNATI

MRFEELNOTHING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is already an ohio thread, with a lot of cinci, post there

The ohio thread on here is so wack its not even worth looking at for the most part. Too much shit talking, not enough bombing. Plus Cincy is ill and other ohio cats want to hate so fuck 'em...We going to show these fools whats up with the Nati...

AND OH DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT I DON"T TELL YOU WHAT TO DO SO DON'T TRY TO TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK TO DO...I'VE GOT BIG BALLS I'LL DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT...

The ohio thread on here is so wack its not even worth looking at for the most part. Too much shit talking, not enough bombing. Plus Cincy is ill and other ohio cats want to hate so fuck 'em...We going to show these fools whats up with the Nati...

AND OH DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT I DON"T TELL YOU WHAT TO DO SO DON'T TRY TO TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK TO DO...I'VE GOT BIG BALLS I'LL DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT...

who's haten on cincy

nice flix sensitive thug

bump nat

for some reason people like to be like

cleve peps are like blah blah blah and bustown people are like blah blah and cincy is rascist and full of druggies

i seen it omnimix i seen it on ohio thread fools been like that for years though

talking shit on cincy

how we going to unify the ohio scene w/ that bullshit

real heads travel between thes cities and no whats what

we got a tight network it's these screen names that prolly don't even paint dropping dumb shit out there mouths

i love dayto ilove bustown i love cleveland

but i rep nasti nati

people really don't understand how rough the buff is in our city

we really as a"team" gotta all put in constant work to stay on top of the buff here.

so hell lets do it

bump nat

for some reason people like to be like

cleve peps are like blah blah blah and bustown people are like blah blah and cincy is rascist and full of druggies

i seen it omnimix i seen it on ohio thread fools been like that for years though

talking shit on cincy

how we going to unify the ohio scene w/ that bullshit

real heads travel between thes cities and no whats what

we got a tight network it's these screen names that prolly don't even paint dropping dumb shit out there mouths

i love dayto ilove bustown i love cleveland

but i rep nasti nati

people really don't understand how rough the buff is in our city

we really as a"team" gotta all put in constant work to stay on top of the buff here.

so hell lets do it

Cinci gets love in the Bus.. I know for years after Sagent put bustown on blast in the on the go mag, basically saying he sunned our city and bustown aint shit. people from columbus were like fuck sagent. Some even dissed his shit. I bet if he did anything here his shit would still get dicked just because of what he said. And scribble seemed to be controlled by tsc for so many years, and tsc or sagent never gave bustown any love at scribble or at all for that matter.. so people were like fuck scribble...The graff scene in Ohio got better for many years people were painting with each other and passes were granted.. Sagent if your out there you know what im sayin, you talk too much about shit you dont know about..You still cant paint here ever, if I see your shit I will make sure it dont ride in my city..

faggot

Fuck Sagent he's a lil pussy

Cinci gets love in the Bus.. I know for years after Sagent put bustown on blast in the on the go mag, basically saying he sunned our city and bustown aint shit. people from columbus were like fuck sagent. Some even dissed his shit. I bet if he did anything here his shit would still get dicked just because of what he said. And scribble seemed to be controlled by tsc for so many years, and tsc or sagent never gave bustown any love at scribble or at all for that matter.. so people were like fuck scribble...The graff scene in Ohio got better for many years people were painting with each other and passes were granted.. Sagent if your out there you know what im sayin, you talk too much about shit you dont know about..You still cant paint here ever, if I see your shit I will make sure it dont ride in my city..

faggot

Fuck Sagent he's a lil pussy

On some old bullshit. This was like 93-95, when Columbus had like five writers, most writers up were from out of town and just cause you tag up high street don't mean your king of something. And sorry no one out in Bustown had style then besides for Cosmo, the scene has progressed since I will give you that. I wasn't really dissing I was reporting my travels as a worldwide writer, sorry if you guys want to hate you can stay in columbus hating me forever. People were painting Scribble from Columbus one being Castro, and I know few others. I've never had control over walls at scribble thats up to Rapes, Sear and now When. So ask those guys for walls. I've painted since '84 and can rock any type of style and have rocked in numerous countries. You're not even a pimple on my ass.

On some old bullshit. This was like 93-95, when Columbus had like five writers, most writers up were from out of town and just cause you tag up high street don't mean your king of something. And sorry no one out in Bustown had style then besides for Cosmo, the scene has progressed since I will give you that. I wasn't really dissing I was reporting my travels as a worldwide writer, sorry if you guys want to hate you can stay in columbus hating me forever. People were painting Scribble from Columbus one being Castro, and I know few others. I've never had control over walls at scribble thats up to Rapes, Sear and now When. So ask those guys for walls. I've painted since '84 and can rock any type of style and have rocked in numerous countries. You're not even a pimple on my ass.

rofl youz a simp..I like how you talk like you know so fucking much about columbus and what was going on in columbus in 93-95. Because I can name a hundred writers none of which were from out of town that were hella up in the hood not high street or osu campus where you hung out. Cozmo is a down mutherfucker and im sure alot of those spots you painted he got you so show respect dont bring his name into this..You was and iz a faggot come thru & see what stays up.