WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING

downsouthjnkin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they played two nights here in boston about a month ago. i'm fully livid that i slept on getting tickets. they were 15 bucks and i thought there was no way in hell a bnad whom i thought was so obscure was going to sell out either night. so, i waited till the last minute. turns out i was wrong. sold out, both shows.

yea they played a back to back show here in cleveland and they sold both shows out but i got tickets for at least one... and by no means am i trying to say i'm awsome with this story but my buddy asked them if they wanted to smoke a few blunts between sets and they were all for it (i dont smoke so i just chilled on a beer) but they all smoked with my buddy and then put us on the guest list cause they felt bad that we didnt have tickets for the next show.

real nice guys

quit being a chump!. i've got a broken heel.. stiches on my chin... and strep throat! go invest in some rossi or equally shitty wine.... it works better than theraflu that's for damn sure.

hahaha

ok, ok...

the liquor stores are closed here, but i've got some moonshine from my man diggity's wedding that i've got stashed away for special occasions. i'll bust out a shot.

this is bullshit. i was all happy getting drunk off buds and amstels, when i decide to start drinking a guiness super stout. shit totally fucked up my buzz. tasted good at first, but after a wihle it just tasted shittyier tahn ever. i want my budweiser back, but i think im just gonna smoke some reaf.