Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Weapon X

Magazine Subscriptions

What do you have?

I subscribe to The Economist, ESPN Magazine, National Geographic, and GQ.

I'm gonna be getting a subscription to Vogue, though, I think, just for the hell of it.

i steal all the rolling stones from the library. they have some cool artciles in there sometimes. like that one in the last issue, about all the pig shit fucking everyones shit up.

Time, ESPN, and the New Yorker, and I've been meaning to cancel the New Yorker for a while now. Magazine completely went down the shitter in the last few years. The only thing I like is the fiction. Otherwise it's all articles about the hardships of single mothers in the rural south and aging homosexual playwrights.

Playboy,

GQ,

Cargo, till they stopped pulishing it, they just added a few months on top of my GQ

and for some reason i still get Blender. i haven't paid for my subscription in well over a year now. but i'm not complaining. and i was getting stuff for free with my name on it? i wonder how i got that? i want to start getting a subscription to Paste.

the only subscription ive ever had was with big brother and i cancelled that after larry flynt took over

used to subscribe to the source but stopped ever since benzino and dave mays used it as their personal forum for beefing with shady/g-unit/aftermath and giving them biased reviews, instead of keeping it as an objective hiphop news source. the source used to be one of the most respected magazines out there until benzino destroyed it.

of course benzino and mays were kicked off the source early this year so perhaps the magazine is starting to get their credibility back

i only have a subscription to hogan's alley because every other magazine i can rack the minute it drops at the bookstore. but hogan's alley is a comic-strip art magazine, and is a quarterly publication that runs like $10 an issue almost... can't find it anywhere in florida.

but monthly i vick the following magazines:

-surfing

-surfer

-thrasher

-GQ

-the new yorker

-Vice (get this one legit for free from the crew)

-Juxtapoz

-Dazed And Confused

-Swindle

-Mass Appeal

-Tokion

-Giant Robot

-Anthem

-Snowboarder

-inked

-xlr8r

-ready made

-Scoot!

-Flaunt

-Beautiful Decay

-Adbusters

-Paper

-Arkitip

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now