Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Weapon X

Sofia Coppolla's Marie Antoinette

Has anyone seen this? I heard it got booed at Cannes, but I still sorta wanna see it.

Which reminds me, does anyone remember a similar looking movie (modern day period piece steez) about those two thieves? I remember it being really good. "something and something", it was called. Anyway, this movie reminds me of that movie, so that's why i wanna see it.

it looks sick, i read a pretty bad review but i still wanna see it

I'll be pissed off if it popularizes use of "let them eat cake" because that's mine

Which reminds me, does anyone remember a similar looking movie (modern day period piece steez) about those two thieves? I remember it being really good. "something and something", it was called. Anyway, this movie reminds me of that movie, so that's why i wanna see it.

I dunno, but the best period flick ever is Barry lyndon, by kubrick, soooo sick

ill watch it. people who review movies for a living become so fucking into themselves they dont know a decent movie if it hits them in the face. ive read several reviews where people attack the actors personally.. like "just because he was in *** he thinks he can do whatever he wants and people will like it". no bitch. its because he was in *** that your ass suddenly got some rediculous high hopes for everything he does and you get angry when it wasnt masterpiece #2.

i might be a little more angry at movie reviewers than i should be.

what the f

I might have misread.

MARIE-ANTOINETTE.jpg

fallmovie_guide_marie.hmedium.jpg

They filmed inside the Versailles, which I've been to, but can barely remember for shit. So there's another reason.

She keeps her Moet et Chandon in a pretty cabinet

'Let them eat cake.' she says just like Marie Antoinette

I really liked Lost In Translation, and I really like New Order, so I want to see this.

It was playing right by my school, but I never went, so I guess I don't care that much, but I care.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now