holy shit we're all gonna die(california edition)

rushawn wuan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i hope there is a huge earthquake so i can feel the aftershock. i've never experienced an earthquake before. i might have to put that on my 'things to do before i die' list

its kinda like being drunk and pills at the same time, but not the good part.. the part where the world is moving funny.

thats what i remember from the 89 anyway.

Yeah those dudes in BSlayers.

"yall niggas dont want to paint my hood"

"Dont step foot on my block"

Those dudes say that shit all the time and to people that are in their hood painting up there blocks.

and I agree with Hesh it's really not that bad. It is though number 11 for murder rate in 2006 and Richmond is number 13 and not cause they're really tough cities but because you get a group of dumb motherfuckers that like to keep the death count up.

I swear Oakland needs a new "Welcome to Oakland" sign where the population is a counter and everytime you hear a couple gunshots it counts backwards.

Yeah those dudes in BSlayers.

"yall niggas dont want to paint my hood"

"Dont step foot on my block"

Those dudes say that shit all the time and to people that are in their hood painting up there blocks.

and I agree with Hesh it's really not that bad. It is though number 11 for murder rate in 2006 and Richmond is number 13 and not cause they're really tough cities but because you get a group of dumb motherfuckers that like to keep the death count up.

I swear Oakland needs a new "Welcome to Oakland" sign where the population is a counter and everytime you hear a couple gunshots it counts backwards.

haha. yeah , oakland has a lot of idiots running around thinking they "run" shit.