holy shit we're all gonna die(california edition)

rushawn wuan

well maybe just half of california. i just felt 2 small earthquakes in less than 12hrs. something tells me that "the big one" is coming soon. if i dont fall victim to the oakland high murder rate then i think i will die in an earthquake. i need to got get canned foos and bottled water along with batteries and flashlights.

peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
God I love the Northeast

yes nothing beats the north east....

it's god's way of punishing us for the gays?

No the gays are our way of punishing god for giving women the ability to talk....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16338234/

The three quakes erupted along the Hayward Fault, which geologists believe is due for a quake in the potentially lethal 6.7 to 7.0 range.

yup we are all gonna die.....

I pretty much know hundreds of people in this area. It's going to be fucked when a 7.0 earthquake hits cause most houses are on a hill slant. The fucking houses are just going to collapse and slide.

SanFran3.jpg

this reminds me of the view i had at this penthouse party that i went to last nite. sf is shteezel

Yeah shit like that is crazy. I went to a party to some dudes penthouse. His father was a diplomat for dubai or something like that. Anyways these kids were like 19 driving around in Bentleys, Ferraris, and Aston Martin. Just made me want to rob them.