Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rushawn wuan

holy shit we're all gonna die(california edition)

well maybe just half of california. i just felt 2 small earthquakes in less than 12hrs. something tells me that "the big one" is coming soon. if i dont fall victim to the oakland high murder rate then i think i will die in an earthquake. i need to got get canned foos and bottled water along with batteries and flashlights.

peace

Guest spectr
God I love the Northeast

yes nothing beats the north east....

it's god's way of punishing us for the gays?

No the gays are our way of punishing god for giving women the ability to talk....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16338234/

The three quakes erupted along the Hayward Fault, which geologists believe is due for a quake in the potentially lethal 6.7 to 7.0 range.

yup we are all gonna die.....

I pretty much know hundreds of people in this area. It's going to be fucked when a 7.0 earthquake hits cause most houses are on a hill slant. The fucking houses are just going to collapse and slide.

redwoods-lrg.jpg

i'm moving out to this area (Humboldt) real soon...

I got a couple friends who live outh there. I hope you like hippies.

SanFran3.jpg

this reminds me of the view i had at this penthouse party that i went to last nite. sf is shteezel

Yeah shit like that is crazy. I went to a party to some dudes penthouse. His father was a diplomat for dubai or something like that. Anyways these kids were like 19 driving around in Bentleys, Ferraris, and Aston Martin. Just made me want to rob them.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now