my new plan

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
nah im not about that like SIKE! kinda humor

im all about competition

so i want these kids doing like crazy fear factor stunts to win a millionaire's love

/no michael jackson (except maybe thriller mj)

orphan UFC?

now that is genius.

pure genius.

no holds barred orphan death matches. they have nothing to lose.

nah, too malnurished to properly fight.

not to mention kids suck at fighting like even with training.

it pisses me off to walk by a martial arts place and theyre teaching a kids class.

like seeing how much the kids suck, i just wanna run in there whip some of their ass and be like yeah nigga what. mainly to feel like a big man but mostly because im the shit

but like im not marketing this shit toward douchebag dudes with bad skin who ride bikes down like mountains with spikes stick out of the ground.

the whole idea is that people will drink it because its so outrageous and it tells you to do so

nah, too malnurished to properly fight.

not to mention kids suck at fighting like even with training.

it pisses me off to walk by a martial arts place and theyre teaching a kids class.

like seeing how much the kids suck, i just wanna run in there whip some of their ass and be like yeah nigga what. mainly to feel like a big man but mostly because im the shit

Glik0 by armbar.

You may as well look into marketing for the UFC, fill it with a bunch of useless shit like Xyience, and get a fighter to do some outlandish hand gesture after they inevitably win like Liddell.

Have them pretend to train in the desert mountains, too, for extra badass effect. You've to build up a gimmick for your placebo drink, after all.

haha truth be told Xyience actually does have an effect.

as much as an effect as any other NO pump product that essential does nothing but make you mentally feel like youre having the biggest longest pump of your life and boost your desire to continue lifting, do an extra set, whatever.

but im really riding on people buying this shit because its cool and feeling challenged by the name like yo i will drink you

but like im not marketing this shit toward douchebag dudes with bad skin who ride bikes down like mountains with spikes stick out of the ground.

the whole idea is that people will drink it because its so outrageous and it tells you to do so

you didn't need to go insulting jerry like that. so what if he puts on spandex and rides down mountains. we all accept rage and his celebrophilia. we can all accept jer and his spandex.

depends if there were stipulations, like what gear i could wear, any barred strikes or holds, using weapons in the environment, how many could attack me at once or if they would just swarm. the details would need to be worked out in writing and checked over by my lawyer.

but like if they could come as many as they wanted to at a time, no weapons, im wearing a cup.

in like a total feral rage i think i could seriously rip through atleast 50, and im talking like regular 9 year olds not these fucking retard strong 6'2'' 9 year olds that seemingly have been popping up worldwide

i also wouldnt allow 9 year old girls to compete because like as much as they should be involved from a sociological stand point to get a real census i dont wanna cave in the side of a 9 year old girls face.

see little girls on oprah and shit that have freakshow faces bums me out as it is.

but if that little bitch was holding a gun, im punting her like Pele

i also wouldnt allow 9 year old girls to compete because like as much as they should be involved from a sociological stand point to get a real census i dont wanna cave in the side of a 9 year old girls face.

see little girls on oprah and shit that have freakshow faces bums me out as it is.

but if that little bitch was holding a gun, im punting her like Pele

ok, but what if you knew these bitches were all gonna grow up to be rosie o'donnell types?

if they wore flannel shirts and ripped jeans and all had mullets would that change your mind?

You should market getting punched by you.

I think that makes sense.

you are on to something. before cky2k came along, and those swedish dudes, or ashton kutcher doing punk'd, i would have had doubts. the american public likes to watch gladiator matches and see "i almost got killed doing that" stuff.

i'm baked.