what kind of retard

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

page_photo_f10.jpg

i didn't think retards were capable of uploading/archiving/dealing with technology?

anyways,mr abc...i'm sure the "retards" doing so do not have the CDs that they are ripping the audio from. i'm sure if they had the CDs to whatever music is coming from their cassettes they'd rip it right off of the CD. anything is possible with retards, who knows.

is it just more or do i just find it funny how that computer screen is pretty much blank to begin with ...

my point is why bother? you've got the technology in your life up to a point where you have a computer that's fast enough to upload a whole album to the web, yet you're still listening to music on tape? i'd understand if it was some super rare bootleg shit from a hyper awesome band or something, but i was just trying to get van morrison's greatest hits.

I still listen to tapes in the car. I don't see the point in spending the money on a cd player when I hate cd's to begin with. I just dub my cd's on tape for the car. Tapes don't scratch and in the rare event that they munch you can just wind them back up. I did drop the money on the Sirius satellite radio though. That was definately worth the money.