Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abracadabra

what kind of retard

page_photo_f10.jpg

i didn't think retards were capable of uploading/archiving/dealing with technology?

anyways,mr abc...i'm sure the "retards" doing so do not have the CDs that they are ripping the audio from. i'm sure if they had the CDs to whatever music is coming from their cassettes they'd rip it right off of the CD. anything is possible with retards, who knows.

is it just more or do i just find it funny how that computer screen is pretty much blank to begin with ...

my point is why bother? you've got the technology in your life up to a point where you have a computer that's fast enough to upload a whole album to the web, yet you're still listening to music on tape? i'd understand if it was some super rare bootleg shit from a hyper awesome band or something, but i was just trying to get van morrison's greatest hits.

hahahahahaa your little drawings of tapes look like the things in mario that would come down and smash you....

wtf, i dont see the logic, due to the reason of sound quality, mabie if the tape was only releced on tape, so people wanted to have it on a playlsit,

but it would sound like shit so i wouldent bother.

192kbps +

I still listen to tapes in the car. I don't see the point in spending the money on a cd player when I hate cd's to begin with. I just dub my cd's on tape for the car. Tapes don't scratch and in the rare event that they munch you can just wind them back up. I did drop the money on the Sirius satellite radio though. That was definately worth the money.

only if it's something that can only be obtained on cassette

like i've converted video cassette to dvd only because there was no dvd version. vcr quality on a dvd. sold them on ebay and made a grip until they e-mailed me warning about copyright infringement shit.

i hate people, 99.5% of people are fuckin' retarded...

i wish i had that 8 track, i do believe i have that on vinyl as well

am i still in that .5? we still on for that date?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now