Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AyeBee

I just found an old ass can of dog mace

Damnit...I feel like I'm the hall monitor and the teachers pet just got away with a frivolous bathroom trip

You'd think ABC wouldn't like BFIM, seeing how BFIM's people kicked ABC's people out of England.

When I was young, probably ten years old, I wasted an entire can of that stuff on a rabid pit that got into our backyard and wouldn't leave.

The first few sprays had a minor effect on the beast (whimpering, pawing at it's face), but beings that it was already rabid and had worked itself into complete feral rage before coming onto our property, everything after that seemed like more of an annoyance than anything remotely 'painful'.

Eventually I was able to make it leave by hucking basketballs at it's face.

So, basically: Basketballs are a way better weapon than mace.

When I was young, probably ten years old, I wasted an entire can of that stuff on a rabid pit that got into our backyard and wouldn't leave.

The first few sprays had a minor effect on the beast (whimpering, pawing at it's face), but beings that it was already rabid and had worked itself into complete feral rage before coming onto our property, everything after that seemed like more of an annoyance than anything remotely 'painful'.

Eventually I was able to make it leave by hucking basketballs at it's face.

So, basically: Basketballs are a way better weapon than mace.

Worst story ever.

Dude, it was trying to attack me. The only reason it wasn't able to was because I'd blocked off the deck with a shitload of chairs.

I guess I should've mentioned that.

You guys love animals way too much if you think I'm not going to mace the fuck out of a rabid pit that won't leave my backyard.

and dailycrunch - psh. that was hot air.

somehow the image of a ten year old me taking aim and firing on a rabid pit is hilarious, especially if you know what I looked like at that age.

*'what i looked like at that age' being a dorky german-polish kid with big-ass glasses and a bowl cut.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now