best and worst of BS

isor357

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
no more endless bickering, hollow threats, or useless opinions

from people that probably dont even make a dent in the city they live.

im sure 12oz could survive...

I don't know where you are from, but where I am from that shit just comes with the territory.

It aint why i got into graff but it's deffinately a part of graff.

Also if some noodle just posts a bunch of gay ass shit, and nobody has the chance to speak on it. Chances are that people from other states are going to see it and think that that's what's poppin in said city and the youngbucks in said city are going to think that that's whats up and start mimicking the same gay ass shit. If graff flicks are going to be posted then the occupants of that city need a voice to either vouch for it or let people from other states looking at the thread know that it aint legit. Also if it's a graff forum, you kinda just gotta expect beef and shit like that to get aired out on here. If that bothers you for some reason then that's just your problem for being involved with the wrong game. Bitching about the dramma in graff is like bitching about the violence in hockey. Go fly a kite or something.

Hey Sik, why dont you take yourself out to a nice dinner at Saloon. Its this real sweet joint I go to all the time when I'm in Philly. Might mellow you out.

Saloon? never heard of it. If I ever come across it I will be sure to check it out.

And if it sucks I'll be sure to let you know.:biglaugh: