best and worst of BS

isor357

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The Philly thread only sucks cause we have our own site that rivals 12oz and that's where all the Philly heads are and thus the 12oz Philly thread is mostly out of towners posting out of towner garbage in center city. But even so, there is definately alot worse threads in Brickslayers than the Philly one.

^And even though he's an out of towner, my boy Boner was keepin it live for a minute by jacking everyones Photobucket accounts and posting their flicks.:lol:

Then he got banned for who knows why.

SF and Eastbay threads are regularly updated with flicks, not too much bullshit. Kuma thread of course, the Rime thread, TKO thread usually has some good flicks before haters come and fuck that up.

Northwest Superthread usually has a good update... NY and Philly usually have too much arguing. I used to like the Wash DC thread because there a few dudes out there who I like...

Yeah.

Edit: To add the Portland thread too.

Northwest Superthread usually has a good update... NY and Philly usually have too much arguing.

Have you ever actually looked at the Northwest Superthread? It's alot more arguing on that thread than any other I've seen in all of Brick Slayers. And I'm not even going to comment on the "updates". :lol:

Uh yeah, when I check it it usually has a fair amount of flicks, and less talking then I see in a lot of other threads. Plus quality writers like Adek, Bonus, Six, Senik, and some others.

You don't have to argue with me just cause I said your thread has too much arguing and not enough pictures, like you said it's full of toys and all the real writers are on some other site. So it's all good.