Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
isor357

best and worst of BS

impressed by San Jose....Philadelphia sucks regularly. Brick Slayers is like the best magazine ever. Endless updates. Allows my not allowed to leave the state ass to see how its done outside the state. Who keeps a clean house?

The Philly thread only sucks cause we have our own site that rivals 12oz and that's where all the Philly heads are and thus the 12oz Philly thread is mostly out of towners posting out of towner garbage in center city. But even so, there is definately alot worse threads in Brickslayers than the Philly one.

^And even though he's an out of towner, my boy Boner was keepin it live for a minute by jacking everyones Photobucket accounts and posting their flicks.:lol:

Then he got banned for who knows why.

SF and Eastbay threads are regularly updated with flicks, not too much bullshit. Kuma thread of course, the Rime thread, TKO thread usually has some good flicks before haters come and fuck that up.

Northwest Superthread usually has a good update... NY and Philly usually have too much arguing. I used to like the Wash DC thread because there a few dudes out there who I like...

Yeah.

Edit: To add the Portland thread too.

Northwest Superthread usually has a good update... NY and Philly usually have too much arguing.

Have you ever actually looked at the Northwest Superthread? It's alot more arguing on that thread than any other I've seen in all of Brick Slayers. And I'm not even going to comment on the "updates". :lol:

Uh yeah, when I check it it usually has a fair amount of flicks, and less talking then I see in a lot of other threads. Plus quality writers like Adek, Bonus, Six, Senik, and some others.

You don't have to argue with me just cause I said your thread has too much arguing and not enough pictures, like you said it's full of toys and all the real writers are on some other site. So it's all good.

honestly, i just visit brick slayers for the gay little tiffs. there is waaaay too much garbage to sift through before you get to something worth looking at anyway.

east bay shits, dont call it frisco, hawaiian thread (for asault and maek), mexicali used to be good in the very beginning, ici montreal, ohio, and strickly silvers when it gets bumped.

san francisco thread gets alot of flicks, but 80% of the graffiti sucks.

infected by devils

partying in portland

horfe

deth kult

tsc/osf

boston

from what i've been forced to look at pretty much everything else sucks

next time 12oz gets revamped i suggest taking out all the bickering from brickslayers. just pics.

the mindless chatter in those threads is just irritating.

i just ignore it mostly. Im just there to look at pics.

The flicks in the Detroit thread are good but you got

to find long pic posts or else theres just a bunch

of discussion

yankee stadium is hood

i've never been to a sports arena where there is trash flying across the field

boot camp clik was the shit

other than that 2006 was not poppin

other peoples graffiti bores the shit out of me.

im starting to feel the same way... :(

san francisco thread gets alot of flicks, but 80% of the graffiti sucks.

from what i've been forced to look at pretty much everything else sucks

Phunk posts about 50% of that thread, and I'd say pretty much everything he posts is gold.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now