i don't like incubus

Abracadabra

but their new song is pretty good. i'm glad the guy with the googly eye is playing the keys in the video and not the turntables. that whole turntables in a rock band phase was played out about 3 weeks before it began. "like, do a killer riff, then i'll come through with the fre-e-e-e-e-e-sh scratch at the end" "oh that would be totally killer bro".

i welcome the return of the keytar to rock music

KeyWallStu.JPG

i bet this dude gets soooooooooo much pussy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

99% of whats on the radio? classic rock stations. oldies stations. dance stations. hip hop stations. thats all you need. especially when the rap stations of old school at noon type deals and you get to listen to a bunch of great shit for an hour. stations playing "today's rock" are terrible and need to be shot in the vagina.

I'm saying, where I work at we have some satelite radio station that we can never change.

Songs I hear 10 times day:

To the left to the left put stuff in a box to the left

The Fray - How to save a life

That motherfucking You're Beautiful, You're Beautiful song.

AFI-Miss Murderer

Rihanna - Unfaithful lyrics (i dont wanna beeeee, a murrdererdasdrasnojkdsdpojnf)

London Bridge

Whatever the fuck that Fergilicious song is

Holla Back Girl

Gwen Stefani - Bananas and Wind it Up (This song legit makes me violent, I usually leave the building and have a smoke when it comes on.)

If you don't know what im talking about, enjoy :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfrmsRzVFtY

I can't think of any more at the moment, maybe these are the only songs on that station.

And I'm pissed off now because of that link.

So yea, I'm a complete fucking music snob, and I admited to not hating incubus.

It's just refreshing to hear something other than club nonsense.

/end rant

we got that same shit at my work too, that you're beautiful you're beautiful garbage makes my ears bleed. I'd hear it at least 8 times a night for 4 months, with this dumbass chick singing right along. and that fergielicious, oh shit, don't even get me started. I was kicking it with a few people, and this one was like, "you know what's a pretty cool song?" and turns that shit on, he was all "dont hate man dont hate".....I hated, very hard.

I was dating this peurto rican chick and we went out after work and that fucking Gasolina song came on, she get's all excited and turns the volume up all the way on my stereo and she got so heated when I told her to shut it off.

But it's Daddy Yankee!

Yea, and I hear it 1000X a day, and it's terrible and embodies everything that's wrong and awful in this world.

Is it really that bad? I dunno. I think it is. But mostly it puts me back at work mentally and I'd rather not be there. I'm sure you experience the same thing Esco when you hear that shit outside of work.

Standable songs by Incubus, you be the judge.

Aqueous Transmission

Echo

http://www.ff7cloud1997.com/pics/Incubus%20-%20Echo.mp3

I can't remember the last time I was like hey man, put some incubus on, but if it pops up on my iTunes or radio its not something I immediately scramble to shut off like Pussy Cat Dolls or Ciara.

I'm saying, where I work at we have some satelite radio station that we can never change.

Songs I hear 10 times day:

To the left to the left put stuff in a box to the left

The Fray - How to save a life

That motherfucking You're Beautiful, You're Beautiful song.

AFI-Miss Murderer

Rihanna - Unfaithful lyrics (i dont wanna beeeee, a murrdererdasdrasnojkdsdpojnf)

London Bridge

Whatever the fuck that Fergilicious song is

Holla Back Girl

Gwen Stefani - Bananas and Wind it Up (This song legit makes me violent, I usually leave the building and have a smoke when it comes on.)

If you don't know what im talking about, enjoy :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfrmsRzVFtY

I can't think of any more at the moment, maybe these are the only songs on that station.

And I'm pissed off now because of that link.

So yea, I'm a complete fucking music snob, and I admited to not hating incubus.

It's just refreshing to hear something other than club nonsense.

/end rant

i feel sorry for you.

i dont like guitar
If you don't like the guitar I am pretty sure the only instrument you must like is penis.

I bet you play with yours alot.

You must remember that a standard guitar has a 6 octave range, whereas the only singers I know of have a 5 octave range.

I know everyone has different taste but even decent rap music has guitars. ZCheck out the Macho man album for proof.

I don't give a fuck what genre we're talking about:

As soon as the primary focus of your music is your frontman having his shirt off as often as possible, for the sake of swooning 15 year old girls, you automatically lose all artistic and/or creative integrity.

Incubus, Hoobastank, Linkin Park... it's all the same shit as far as I'm concerned.

Woah Woah Woah. Incubus with Hoobastank and Linkin Park. No way. incubus has been it from waaaay back. It is an acquired taste I guess but I love them. Their music has changed every album but each one has grown on me.

Their best time was their funk days, Listen to pretty much anything off from Fungus Amongus or S.C.I.E.N.C.E. and it is all super groovy and hits pretty hard. Of course this is before they changed bassists and added the Tables.