Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abracadabra

AIDS fucking SUCKS

most inconvenient convenience store ever. i've had the misfortune of using their establishment to print photos on 3 different occasions, and on each of those they managed to make monumental fuck up. 3 strikes and you're out rite aid, never again shall you get my dollars

Re: RITE AID fucking SUCKS

that's not a convenience store... it's a 5 & 10 that tried to be a drug store, but they never were convenient.

i used to live next to one, it was pretty convenient. after a while they started just letting me have whatever i was going to buy.

actually...without the hookup it was never convenient. i had to go walk to rite aid for juice, and then to cogos for blunts. not convenient.

I agree, not the best place to get photos developed. However, excellent location for people watching, racking, cheap booze,random products and all around awesomeness.

RiteAide.jpg

^^^ That one there is the biggest Rite Aid I've seen... Seems more like a mini Walmart that sells beer.

Where I'm from CVS has always been CVS, I've never heard of a "Save on Drugs". Right aid is a drug store and I have never seen beer sold there and I have no idea what the hell a "5 and 10" store is. That is all.

Heh damn, the rite aid near me sucks bad, but the cvs i know people there so i get my flicks developed there cheap, fast, easy

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now