Rosie O'Donnell+ching chong=???

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

'Really? I didn't know that.' I'm sorry for those people who felt hurt or were teased on the playground. But I'm also gonna give you a fair warning that there's a good chance I'll do something like that again, probably in the next week, not on purpose. Only 'cause it's how my brain works."

hahaha her mind works like a racist...

Somebody really needs to just take that fat cow off the planet. She is a waste of space. I bet if someone went up to her and was like " I think that comment you made wasnt your fault because your a lesbian and the only thing on your mind is licking Barbara Walters vagina..." she would get pretty damn offended and try to sue that person. I sure wish I was put in the position to be able to say that...

famous people are pretty dumb for the most part. how the fuck else are you going tolerate doing half of the things famous people do on television? im sure the money helps but there comes a point when most self respecting, semi intelligent people would just go "you know what? this is fucking bullshit...is this the best thing you fucking monkeys can think of?", and walk out.

but she always seemed like the type that doesn't hold her tongue for shit. she speaks her mind.

Which would be fine, but according to her, no one else is allowed to say shit.

And if you disagree with her, it's because you're a homophobe..She gives

fat butch dykes everywhere a bad name.It's one thing to have a sense of humor,

totally another to take yourself that seriously when all you do is talk shit.

It starts with Michael Richards and then Rosie and now Chinese people think they're Black.

GRAND WIZARD is rascist to:an Apple-----Apple defends itself GRANDWIZARD is racist to:an Orange-----Orange defends ITSELF ..........GRAND WIZARD says the Orange thinks it is now an APPLE. HAHAHAHHAHAHA funny stuff.Maybe they should enthusiastically encourage more...hahaha