Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frate_Raper

The Soaps

you didn't get the funny. move along

i wasn't talk shit to you.....i was talking shit on soap acters and they're looks

Oh, no--I got it. I just wanted to clarify that I wasn't bragging

on knowing some shitty pseudo soap actress.

ok were cool.......soap acters are like weather men, i want to piss shit in their faces!

Rather gruesome mental picture..

I think everyone will agree with the whole Soaps suck part tho

dsiclaimer I don't acutally watch any soaps, but i do kindof like them...I don't go looking for them, but if they're there

passions is the shit. I got sucked into that show for about a year. The same thing happend with 7th heaven. The 7th heaven thing was the reason i quit smoking pot.

man im telling you. It all started one day when i was really stoned and couldnt get up to change the channel. So I watched it. Then I kept getting stoned and watching more. Then one day it clicked in my head that i was getting stoned and being entertained with the trials and tribulations of a conservative religious republican family on tv.

I stopped getting stoned and the problem went away.

Oh 7th heaven went as soon as i stopped smoking. I tried watching it sober and it was a terrible uncomfortable experience. Passions is my shit for real though. I havent seen it in months now that i have a real job. MAybe i could start taping it.

passions is the worst one, my ex from ages ago would get baked and watch it and laugh her ass off, then her and her slut hmies would talk about it when they got togather....but they hated it.....ya right ya fat sluts!

passions is the worst one, my ex from ages ago would get baked and watch it and laugh her ass off, then her and her slut hmies would talk about it when they got togather....but they hated it.....ya right ya fat sluts!
That sounds hella like my ex. But mine wasn't fat.:p

She even used to tape the shit, and bar me from coming over while she was watching it. So over the top and ridiculous.:rolleyes:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now