what the ex?

iloveboxcars

so last night i was out of town, but the dude i live with didnt know that. this dude is friends with my ex because we all used to be one big happy family. so i guess him her and hella other people were chillin at my pad last night. what kind of balls? for real. she better be glad i didnt come home to find her here, especially with my new girl otherwise wayne brady would have had to choke a bitch. you have no idea how heated i am over this right now.

i gotta have a talk with my room mate too about respecting shit like that.

this is the same girl that came on here about a year ago trying to post on here hella stalking me and shit.

god damn it bitch, get out of my life already.

love, iloveboxcars.

</vent>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

naw i know my boy well enough that he has no ill intentions. even if he did... yo anything to get that girl off my back... and i never actually said to dude "dont bring her over" but i have told him to lie to hella people and tell them that i dont live here any more so she doesnt try to bust no crazy shit, and those are my exact words.. so he knew what was up. i just need to let him know thats not acceptable.

Your boy and her are friends... I understand that.

See, I don't understand that - maybe if you and your friend are just close aquaintances (I know that's an oxymoron) or you as a couple were friends with another couple or something. BUT your boy being friends and hanging out with your ex is just weird. I stopped talking to a long term friend of mine because I wasn't going to call him on it but why the fuck would you keep hanging out with my ex? It's poor form, disrespecful and in my mind it's disloyal...

Inocent intentions or not, he still knew that you didn't want her to know you still lived there which means you obviously didn't want her around. Sounds like some stoner type forgetfullness to me. Or some stoner "ah fuckit, it's cool" type shit. Is your boy really that much of a stoner? Or just stuck on stupid?

well, if she finds out that you even care she was at your place it's gonna boost her up, unless she doesnt care anymore- in which case you'd be caring about it more than she does...

**and for everyone talking about loyalty this and loyalty that: who the fuck is loyal these days? sure, the idea of loyalty is nice and a lot of people like to say they are but that's bullshit. people are "loyal" to you when they're getting something out of it. and half of the time it's not completely their fault, cuz people are so fucking dumb they don't understand what true loyalty is.**

anyways, as far as your boy goes, he knew he was crossing the line. don't think for a second he didn't know that you'd be pissed that he brought your ex into the house. in the prolific words of mf doom: "you can either ignore this advice or take it from me: be too nice, some people take you for a dummy."

It's shit like this that will let you know who your real friends are

For the most part, yes, but they[your friend]has got to have enough reasoning

to not do something--in your house--to piss you off.

IOU:

That's a lot of time.. You can't expect people to just take sides, but you can expect them to have your best interest at heart... That's just grown up shit..

Co-agreed

Boxcars - did she ever find out you lived there? Or did your friend do as planned, and

not mention anything?

For the most part, yes, but they[your friend]has got to have enough reasoning

to not do something--in your house--to piss you off.

Co-agreed

Boxcars - did she ever find out you lived there? Or did your friend do as planned, and

not mention anything?

considering that my area of the downstairs still had all my paint and my computer and a bunch of other shit of mine, im sure she figured it out.

Have you ever noticed that IOU will make like 3, maybe 4 posts in a thread, all saying the same thing? Without anybody even acknowledging the first posts? It's like that kid with add when you're sitting around stoned or something. He'll just keep interjecting, without his words being relevant to anything.