Things said after sex...

IOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"was I suppose to get that wet"

"umm yeah it's normal"

"Ohhh really cause thats never really happened. I think I love you"

"Well I got to go. See you later."

The girl in the above statements is now partially retarded after a horrible car accident. Whenever we actually come in contact with one another she gives me one evil eye and the other eye just stares into space.

Actually we ended on bad terms. I left her at a park while I picked up another girl. Then a couple months later she was driving somewhere with her boyfriend and then they crashed really fucking hard. I think they killed someone too. Anyways long story short I see her in random places around the city and she remembers my friends. She acts really nice towards them and then fucking despises me and is kind slow when she talks.

Imagine if she attacked you? Or just started screaming the shit you quoted above....

Yeah that shit was so odd. She was 14 and we were on her parents bed so I was already freaked out and then she says that ridiculous statement. I was just trying to get the fuck out of there. And now she slightly remembers how much of a dick I was. So its like if I walk down to my favorite sushi bar and shes there Ill just leave.

Dude I think you should just have a convo. see if she really really remembers you. See what she thinks about you. I mean just think how does someone who was a normal person and had an accident react to people that were at one time her peers... Prolly not the best way to put it but i only got 20 min left to work...

Archived