^^^SUPER STEAMED $$$ MISE^^^

trim dgg tsl tnc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply
u do have good amounts of work no doubt but i dont understand how u cant really rock a simple and yet u just jump into burners no problem........and can i have a response without some wisecrack anyone

i can rock simples throws and what ever you want, i just dont post everything including all my burners

. When it comes to simples i can def do them no problem but when i paint a serious wall why am i gonna do a simple, i usully choose to get up with those instead of throws cause they are more legible. Usually i wouldnt bother to explian myself cause i dont take forums seriously other that for flicks. but fuck it ill give it a shot. in case you didnt look at the last page, i had simples on it a few times.

• 2 weeks later...
i can rock simples throws and what ever you want, i just dont post everything including all my burners

. When it comes to simples i can def do them no problem but when i paint a serious wall why am i gonna do a simple, i usully choose to get up with those instead of throws cause they are more legible. Usually i wouldnt bother to explian myself cause i dont take forums seriously other that for flicks. but fuck it ill give it a shot. in case you didnt look at the last page, i had simples on it a few times.

nothing for nothing but never saw simples from you that made much sense, nevermind a throw or even script. if you have any that would be considered simples that are any good please post them.

Speaking of simples. Did you paint both the MISE & SPONE?

spmiseff2.jpg

its ok, we know who you are and that you stock me online its cool! yes thats very SP and even said it when i finished painting it,. but atleast some of us actually paint and and not just talk about it and actually have shit to show for it, so just keep being a fan. instead of painting search the internet for shit that you can talk shit about. thats how to keep your name in the game. right? oh wait simples and scripts usually are in the streets so if you want to see them go find them end of story clown.

nothing for nothing but never saw simples from you that made much sense, nevermind a throw or even script. if you have any that would be considered simples that are any good please post them.

Speaking of simples. Did you paint both the MISE & SPONE?

Oh, snap, son...Money busted you with the SP.ONE outline in your hand biting haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard. And while you're at it give back those stars and drips because I KNOW I saw an SP peice with stars and drips before or at least a bubble, because nobodys rockin them bubbles, son..... MindYou shows dem niggas how to rock that STRICKTLY ORIGINAL STYLEEEEE!!!! and his peices never resemble nobodys peices, ya heard?

reminds me of bates what i see with'an your styles.....nice you started your own thread.should post more of your prod.'s. look realy good on them in the photos, controls down. but don't try to stomp area's you have no buisness being in, with them busted get up's they will get smashed nicely...no matter what crew you put in yer letter's,stick to what your doing on the legals.

reminds me of bates what i see with'an your styles.....nice you started your own thread.should post more of your prod.'s. look realy good on them in the photos, controls down. but don't try to stomp area's you have no buisness being in, with them busted get up's they will get smashed nicely...no matter what crew you put in yer letter's,stick to what your doing on the legals.

its ok clown, the internet teaches you everything, and thanks for the complement about bates, you can check me out on his site as well too. but all those legals that you can get arrested that i paint, you should come paint too, bozo will be there waiting for you, maybe you should have started my thread cause i didnt! i love you too! especially when you take the time to type about it. lol

I cant believe that after 10 pages of dope flicks you still have to defend yourself to dudes who sware they know whats up but aint got shit going on compared to what your' doing.

That sucks, but you should know that there are alot more people veiwing your thread and like your work than the jealous fools who cant help but hate.

Looking forward to seeing what you got going on '08, dont let up.

I cant believe that after 10 pages of dope flicks you still have to defend yourself to dudes who sware they know whats up but aint got shit going on compared to what your' doing.

That sucks, but you should know that there are alot more people veiwing your thread and like your work than the jealous fools who cant help but hate.

Looking forward to seeing what you got going on '08, dont let up.

like the old saying goes, when you're on top they all want to write with you or fight with you.

its not hating or anything its just simple facts, everyone can preach all the bullshit and asskissing you want but theres plain proof right in that sp IDIOTS HAHAHAHA. probably sitting away at ur lab in the burbs copying sps work, "hmm hope no one notices, and if they do ill have all my friends yell at them"

its not hating or anything its just simple facts, everyone can preach all the bullshit and asskissing you want but theres plain proof right in that sp IDIOTS HAHAHAHA. probably sitting away at ur lab in the burbs copying sps work, "hmm hope no one notices, and if they do ill have all my friends yell at them"

its ok you know whats up! as well as my history right? i love you for taking the time to waste mine and everyone elses:D i think im just gonna quit now. im glad i finally got some guidance counseling from no names

mad money is such a biter bro, he is also a little under 5 feet tall with long red hair! Just explains how wack he is! He has also been writing for like three years and dosent walk the streets without body gaaaaaaaaaaads! what a jocka! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: They hate cause they aint bro keep it up-rock!

Archived