^^^SUPER STEAMED $$$ MISE^^^

trim dgg tsl tnc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ^^^MAD $$$ MISE^^^

Ok, so i thought of this idea so you dont have to pay for a dildo. i made my own this way: you poop into a plastic baggy, only one long turd though. and you freeze it. so when its frozen, you just use it as a dildo. it worked for me. it works for the ladies too. tell me how it works!

Ya guy, Someone told me this kid only does safe walls. Right now a lot of kids of 12oz think I am a joker, but the truth is my heart and soul is in graff, and getting mise's left over sluts.

ok to shut down this safe wall idea is this flick when he was still reppen Mad Money Math.

33628622.gif

Bombing a Hurricane Katrina wall (not so safe)

this site is bullshit, these boston herbs are bullshit. I got banned for speaking the truth? This kid paints fucking safe spots thats a fact. Yet i get banned for saying so? YOu all need to stop sucking each others dicks. This kid wouldnt last 5mins in my hood he would get clowed and you can ban me again who fucking cares. Lets see this thread has more post from MISE with his own photos wow thats some shit right there.

Jucin Chumps in 07

from the dirty jerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz to Boston