Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Harvey Wallbanger

Justin Timberlake is hilarious.

Oooh, sorry-- mods, can you change the thread title to say "spoiler alert" for the west coast crowd?

And Theo, you might want to stay out of Smart's "Merry Christmas" thread also.

yeah, he get WAY more props than Britney even without a beanshot on the net!

Well, I don't know about that... I always said he was a big pussy but I never thought he had a big pussy...

I guess if he puts a picture of his pussy on the internet then I would give him more props... but it's gonna have to be a pretty nice looking pussy, none of that 'beef out the bun' crap.

Well, I don't know about that... I always said he was a big pussy but I never thought he had a big pussy...

I guess if he puts a picture of his pussy on the internet then I would give him more props... but it's gonna have to be a pretty nice looking pussy, none of that 'beef out the bun' crap.

I wouldnt say that's the best call, but I give ya props.

you're telling me that you wouldn't look at JT's pussy if you had the chance? Not even a little peek?

I'd look at Rosie O'Donnald's pussy long before I look at JT's. I'll let you know when I do that first and we can continue this discussion then.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now