Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
*ATOMICWEDGIE*

Macaroni and cheese lovers of the world unite!

Its no longer just a meal. I've transformed this delicacy into an art form. Trader Joes Wisconsin cheddar (it cooks fast which is key as after a few tokes any meal preperation can feel like a monumental endeavor). Mix cheese packet, milk, and butter in a pot under medium heat prior to macaroni application. Add macaroni and a handful or more of shredded cheese to the pot which should still be under medium heat. Add broccoli if your feeling healthy. Its your basic recipe I guess. The key is really handfulls of shredded cheese. Ummm yeah. Come on stoners!! Kick down your mealtime tactics! I'm hungry. Am I really thirty years old? Is it really Saturday night? Did i really just spend time writting this? WOW Wheres the spell check on this bitch anyway? I just had to check the kitchen cabinet twice to see if thats how you really spell cheddar.

god you sound like a dweeb.

I won't even share my secret mac n cheese recipe now.

i usualy throw some peas into the noodles a couple minutes before they're done..my parents used to put tuna in when they made it, its not that bad, i still do it sometimes

i've only liked my aunt's macaroni -- or homestyle in general. the kind that's got a thin layer of crispy and slight burn at the top.

that kraft shit don't go hard at all

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now