Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Weapon X

I would really like to have some social interaction tonight...

my friends are assholes. I might just go out by myself :(

okay, you should 1) eat dinner at a bistro table with two place setting until someone asks if you re using the other chair and takes it to make more room at their table of ten jovial friends 2) see a movie by yourself in a theater full of 20 year old couples who were just reunited for christmas break and are making out/giving handjobs 3) go home and drink straight from the bottle in a dark room with your tv or computer as the only light.

im waiting for abc to get done watching the kings game so we can decorate this og tree.

okay, you should 1) eat dinner at a bistro table with two place setting until someone asks if you re using the other chair and takes it to make more room at their table of ten jovial friends 2) see a movie by yourself in a theater full of 20 year old couples who were just reunited for christmas break and are making out/giving handjobs 3) go home and drink straight from the bottle in a dark room with your tv or computer as the only light.

im waiting for abc to get done watching the kings game so we can decorate this og tree.

hahaha, hilarious!

But my friends are fags and the Cowboys are playing the Falcons.

ZOMG TEH COWBOAYZ ZAR TEH WiNNORZ!

I have given it multiple tries, and I can not, for the life of me, give a damn about football.

I can't front, I like bacon... And I need some social interaction, just not with the same crowd as usual. I think I need to take a trip outta town soon.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now