What are you getting everyone for Christmas?

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damnit, you put a thread in duty free and you mind as well have put a baby kitten outside in the cold winter weather with no food to starve, freeze, and die.

Thus far:

Lady friend: carved cartoon statuette of her beloved dog Woodles, a needed anodized blue velocity wheel replacement for the one she bent by crashing into my rear fork last July, and a cannondale winter cycling jersey so she can quit her bitching and start riding again.

BFF: Shure E3C's, a spiralbound blackbook with the binding cover sprayed gold and a hundred pages of gold parchment, and a small assortment of funny italian and japanese cycling hats.

Brother: Messenger bag and an RC drift car.

Father: A ski speedometer

Mother: I suck ass when it comes to mom gifts. Probably a bunch of kitchen accessories from work.

Got an iPod for the girl. Gift cards for the siblings. Got a 2004 Chrysler mini-van for the babies mom/ son.

Looking for more stuff for the boy, but it seems like most toys nowadays suck. Already got him that elmo thingie. He really likes baseball but I'm kind of out of baseball related shit to get him...

Maybe just some jerseys...

-my son got some leapfrog toys, some bathtime crayons, some paints, and i'm gonna get him a few dinosaurs, movie, and a kitten

What, no "spubbob" gear?

My parents are getting books, my brother and his wife are getting books, my friends are getting booze and nicknacks (sp), and I got myself thousands of dollars worth of shit. And I still might get a PS3 by the weekend. Maybe.

• 2 years later...

THREE YEAR BUMP OF MY OWN THREAD?! AND IT'S RELEVANT?! Fuckin crazy.

Anyways, we got the thread going right now for what you want for Christmas, but what is everyone getting other people?

So far all I've got is my Dad a ticket to go see the Lakers play the Celtics with me. I also know I'm getting my niece a little Fisher Price basketball hoop (do they make those in girl colors?), and a $200 savings bond.

Everyone else I'm undecided so far

I'm lucky I don't hav a huge family so don't have to buy many presents. Me and my brother never bother, have got my mum a neckalce and some other bits and bobs.

My wife loves Trollbeads so have got her a trollbead ring and some trollbeads, some clothes, and will pick up a few other bits and pieces.

http://trollbeads.com/site/trollbeads/

As for my son that is where most the money goes, his wishlist is longer than the bloody internet so it is a mixture of Ben10 stuff, a light drawing board, a radio controlled car, a power ranger dragon, I can't remember most of it, my wife has done a lot of th shopping for him because I am generally at work.

My family stopped caring about gifts once i was no longer a little kid. I've never gave or received a gift from friends since i was a little kid either. Why would i bother spending my money on my friends and having them spend money on me when we could both just hang onto our cash and spend it on things we actually need/want? also, who the fuck just buys their friends gifts? I mean, i'll buy someone a drink or food occasionally, but i'm not going to go out and buy one of my friends a gift.

I don't get many friend's gifts, but a few I do. Usually something stupid and small that makes us laugh. As for drinks/food/things of that nature, that's a year round constant for me...I'm the guy who buys 30 shots for everyone I know at the bar.

I always try and get my family the best gifts I can afford at the time. This year I'm lucky enough to be able to buy them real nice shit

I guess I just have a giving nature

on rare occasion i gift

once or twice every few years, female influences perhaps

i dunno man, i just cant be fucked with that whole finding gifts for all your loved ones type shit every year

it gets hectic & i dont enjoy it

both families understand this & dont seem to mind

what chupacabra said too

but ya, ill still be eating turkey & such

2 Threads? Damn someone delete the latter.

Im obsessed with the game Dirt 2, and anybody who denounces my obsession is an infidel, so everyone is getting dashboard hula girls and everyone is going to like them, GODDAMNIT!

I'm poor this christmas. Fuck off.

I don't get many friend's gifts, but a few I do. Usually something stupid and small that makes us laugh. As for drinks/food/things of that nature, that's a year round constant for me...I'm the guy who buys 30 shots for everyone I know at the bar.

I always try and get my family the best gifts I can afford at the time. This year I'm lucky enough to be able to buy them real nice shit

I guess I just have a giving nature

The only gift exchange I'm doing this year is with Mie haha

might buy my bitch an iphone since she randomly bought me a laptop earlier this year

my dad is getting every family guy season dvd set

my mom, idk, she's always on vacation and out of town. like every week. so it doesn't matter really.

my sister is getting a stern talking to

everyone else is getting something cheap from bestbuy