What are you getting everyone for Christmas?

AyeBee

We've got a bunch of threads on what you want for Christmas, how bout what you're giving?

My girl is gettin a digital camera, portable DVD player, a Burberry scarf, and I adopted a dolphin in her name (corny as fuck, but she'll love it). I'm also gunna try and swing a Juicy Couture (sp?) bag

For my older sister I'm gunna knock a hundred or 2 off the money she owes me...bitch

My younger sister and brother in law are gunna get something relatively cheap, not sure what yet

My older brother is getting Burberry cufflinks and an Armani tie, cuz I feel like an asshole since I didn't give him a birthday present

My mom is getting some fuckin bigass, rolling, clothes storage rack and prolly some nice candles and shit

My dad I'm not sure yet, prolly a giftcard to somewhere

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the funds are tight this xmas..

-my mom and stepdad a gift certificate to red lobster, and a book on 50 best places to retire

-my 10y/o sister got an i-dog

-my 13 y/0 sister got a paul frank purse with hearts on it

-my son got some leapfrog toys, some bathtime crayons, some paints, and i'm gonna get him a few dinosaurs, movie, and a kitten

-dogchapman..gets nothing..until after xmas. cause we had to put all our money into a place and fixing my car, i'm such a good girlfriend! but i'm not getting anything either..

girlfriend gets

new sunglasses and a new purse

sister (30) gets some face cream stuff

niece (2) gets a singlet witha zebra on it and a plate with an alien on it.

brother in law gets Heineken mini keg (i'm hoping he'll share it with me).

Some random kid out there in poverty land gets a super soaker water pistol that i put under the Kmart wishing tree